Season 1 私たちは英雄です ☆ We are Heroes

Start from the beginning

'S-Someone told me..."You can become a hero"...' Said Izuku who had his body pinned against the school's wall and the collar of his uniform gripped tightly by Katsuki, 'That it was because of my own effort...'

Yuuna took away her hand from her face and she turned to Katsuki who's trembling with his head hanging down low, shades of shadows appeared below his locks of spiky blond hair.

"What is the meaning of this?" Katsuki muttered as his hand shook and his fingers twitched, explosions formed from the palm of his twitching hand.

"B-Bakugou-kun, no!" Yunna yelled out as she flew towards the said boy and held him by wrapping her arms around his waist, using every effort to stop him from running towards his friend in the field.

Katsuki trashed around in the girl's grasp before pushing the girl away with force, making her trip onto her bottom on the ground and he slid out of her arms, "Nobody's getting in my way!" He growled loudly before running towards Izuku with pure anger could be seen across his features, "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" He yelled out to the boy standing in the middle of the field. Izuku shrieked in fear when he saw him running towards him and he took a step back.

As Katsuki run towards Izuku and he got dangerously close to him before scarfs wrapped around him and pulled him back with force, "What the-? There cloths are hard..!" Katsuki exclaimed as he struggled to turn to the side, he looked behind him to be met with Aizawa who was controlling the scarfs that's holding him back.

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire of a special alloy." Aizawa stated as shadows casted over his eyes, he looked down and he gritted his teeth, "Jeez...Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over..." He glared at them with his menacing glowing, red eyes as his long, dark hair flew up into the air, "I have dry eye." He said.

"It's such as waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!"

Aizawa sighed quietly before blinking his eyes, the red hue glowing around his irises disappeared as his scarfs was pulled and wrapped loosely around his neck while his hair dropped and drape onto his shoulders.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." Aizawa proclaimed monotonously as he wave his hand before walking away and stood nearby the students with boredom across his face.

Izuku quickly walked back over towards his friends. Yuuna walked over to him and she looked at him in concern, "Is your finger all right, Izuku?" She asked him as she softly caressed her fingers on Izuku's injured finger making him instantly blushed beet red and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head with his face heating up.

"Ah, yeah..." Izuku mumbled as he had his eyes downcasted to the ground. He lower down his head as the heat across his cheeks flare up upon his whole face.

Yuuna gently grab a hold of Izuku's hand, she brought it up to her lips and she softly peck his injured finger. Izuku looked at her and his eyes widened in shock, his green irises dilated as it trembled slightly. As he felt the soft, plump lips of hers touched his finger, giving him shivers running down his spine.

"There, a little kiss will make the pain go away!" Yuuna said, straightening her back and she stood on her ground properly before letting go of Izuku's hand.

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance before looking away, he clenched his fists tightly and he looked down, 'Until a little white ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road. A pebble...on the side of the road!' He angrily thought.

-

After that, they all finished the rest of the tests.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test." Aizawa stated as took out the device out of his pants' pocket before look at all of the students gathered in front of him in boredom, "It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." He said to all of them.