Season 1 私たちは英雄です ☆ We are Heroes

✵       ✹ *    .   ·      . ⊹               ✺     · * . .    ✦        ✫     *   ✧ *.   ·       ✹ .   .

Chapter 5

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* We are Heroes *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"He got over 700 meters?!" Blurted out a student loudly in shock

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Ochako hurrayed in happiness, with her arms up high in the air.

Yuuna looked at the joyful female student beside her with a small smile formed onto her face. She twirled a lock of her hair with her finger, "You're so happy for him, Ochako-san..." She smiled up to the said girl, her bright smile making the girl's heart skipped a beat.

Ochako hold in her breath, unable to breath for a short while. She breathed out and she gripped the cloth of her shirt, she felt her heart beating and she looked down, "I really am..." She replied as a dim tint of pink appeared decorated her cheeks.

She then slipped in her hand into Yuuna's hand. Feeling the soft, delicate hand of hers she gently grab a hold of Yuuna's hand in her hand and she tangled their fingers together, heat rosing her cheeks and she cheered once again.

"Yay..." Yuuna cheered, however the tone of her voice were low. She looked down and she felt herself flushing before quickly clasping a hand onto her face, she grumbled incoherent nonsense under her breath as she glanced to the side, avoiding any eye contacts with anyone.

Ochako felt the heat on her cheeks getting heater and she looked away with her cheeks heating a hue of dark red, 'Aw...' She thought as a small smile took over her face. She then gripped Yuuna's hand tighter as she mentally squealed in her head, large blushes comically appeared onto her cheeks.

Tenya, who's standing beside the both of them glanced their way with envy that could be seen held in his eyes, "Tch." He clicked his tongue before returning his attention to the field.

He hovered his hand over his face, blocking the light of the bright sun from blinding his sight. He looked at Izuku, who's holding his finger while biting the bottom of his lip, "His finger's swollen!" He yelled out and then he rubbed his chin with his fingers, he tapped his pointer finger lightly on the top of his chin whilst his thumb rested under his chin, "There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..." He muttered quietly as he gazed at the boy in the middle of the field with confusion and curiosity.

"It's not stylish enough." Said Yuuga as he flip his bright, blond bangs away from his sight. He then tilt his head up and close his eyes, "It should've been better." He dramatically sang before bringing the back of his hand onto his forehead.

Katsuki's eyes widened with a string of sweat trickling down the side of his face, his mouth were wide agape in disbelief as his red irises dilated in shock, 'Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable!' He thought.