1---basking in hair

3 Years later, Sangchil age 21

____________________________________________________________________________________

I sat on my bed while flipping through my textbook. "Yah, can you not?" I talked to myself and flipped the page back to the right spot.

I went over to the window and shut it so that it could stop blowing my loose papers away. "Seriously, I can't focus!" I whined to myself.

"Sangchil!" Charlotte, Jin's girlfriend said while coming down the hall to my room.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Of course." I opened the door.

"I made a sandwich for you since I heard you were having a hard time studying." She sheepishly smiled.

I blushed. "I was that loud? I'm sorry..."

"No worries! Do you need help?"

I shook my head. "Thanks, though. Just the wind blowing my papers all over the place."

"Ah... Anyways, i'll be in the living room."

"Okay."

Jin's girlfriend, Charlotte Song was half Korean, half Chinese. She's such a nice and pretty girl. No wonder Jin fell for her, she's perfection.

I sighed and moved over to my desk. It was a lonely weekend. No, scratch that, it's been a lonely three years.

I'm grateful for the company of Seokjin and Charlotte, but i've had no success in making new friends here in Melbourne. Since there was such a huge language barrier, it was so hard.

Namjoon's English lessons was so confusing. I only can speak basic words, and my Korean accent is so thick.

Argh, even Jin is so good. But Charlotte tops all of us. She's fluent just like Namjoon.

I heard the front door open and close. "I got meat on sale! Turn on the grill, Charlotte!" Jin shouted.

I chuckled at ran my hands through my hair, which was chocolate brown. I suddenly lost the feeling of studying and started to procrastinate.

"Sangchil-ah." Jin knocked on the door.

I flopped down and pretended to sleep. I heard his footsteps get closer. "Sangchil? Are you sleeping?" he whispered.

I listened to him as he cleared his throat. "Sleeping or ignoring me, it's dinner soon. Make sure to eat, you have an exam tomorrow."

"Okay." I said.

"Yah!" Jin pushed me. "You weren't sleeping!"

I snorted. "Duh. Why would I sleep with books on my bed! You dunce!" I pushed him back.

"Such a child, and you're 21."

"Child? C'mon, have you seen yourself? You're older and you complained how Charlotte didn't buy that candy pack for you."

He playfully glared. "You better come down or the meat will be gone on your plate."

"Never." I ran past him.

"Yah-ha-ha!" Jin shouted. "Yah!"

Looking back at the last years, how I had my lame crush on him, was just my immature mind. If there wasn't Charlotte and he was dating me, it would've been so awkward.

Honestly, when I loved Jin, it made me realize something important.

"Hey, stop yelling, you guys are making go deaf by the time I reach 50." Charlotte placed plates at the table.

"Aw... I'm sorry honey..." Jin back hugged her.

I clutched on to a chair and gagged while holding my gut. "Disgusting. Get a room."

Charlotte hit his chest. "Exactly. Bad Jin. I'm sorry Sangchil..." she pouted.

I giggled and filled my plate. "Suckers."

I put away my last workbook for studying and shut my laptop. Studying in a different country is difficult. The school strategies are different.

"Chul-ah"

"It's open." I looked at the door.

"Go to sleep now." Jin had a towel around his neck. "It's past twelve midnight."

"You really just noticed now? I've been going to sleep at 2a.m." I got up and took my bag out, putting my books inside. "I'm really starting to think that you're my actual mom."

He stopped.

"Jin?" I looked at his face. "No... No, don't you give me that look."

"What look?"

"That 'i'm sorry' look. See? You're doing it now!" I pointed at him.

Jin opened my door fully then shut it. "Do we have time to talk?"

"We're talking right now, dumbass."

"Fine." Jin sat down. "Sangchil... If I never took you here, what do you think it'll be like? Back at Seoul."

I put down my pencil case. "I haven't thought about Seoul in a long time. It's been a while since I've been there, right?" I smiled. "I think my life would just be the same hell."

"Then what about Taehyung?"

My heart had a piercing sharp pain. "W-What about him?" I swallowed.

"Have you been thinking about him?" He cautiously said.

What should I say? Of course i've been thinking of him. Ever since i've boarded the plane, he's been on my mind.

"No. I haven't. I'm just curious what he's like now, we're both adults."

"Really? I thought you would. Anyways, Namjoon is coming back to visit here. Do you want more lessons?"

I groaned. "I'm sorry but it's no good. I'm going to remain stuck like this forever!"

Jin snorted. "Good try. Hey, sleep soon. Those bags are looking pretty deep."

I stuck out my tongue. "Pig."

"Pretty pig." He corrected.

I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight, Seokjin."

I woke up panting in the middle of the night. Sweat made my bangs sticky.

Taehyung. Why?