03.

warning; this sucks so many tortillas . i'm also so sorry for not updating in a while.
enjoy!

↝ ethan's pov ↜

"holy shit.." i turned around quickly to see sophia with wide eyes, she stepped back almost tripping on a rock but i quickly wrap my arms around her small frame.

"whats wrong baby?" i asked worriedly, grayson coming by my side.

"i don't know i just s-saw something; everything." she replied, her hands holding mine.

"what do you mean? how? thats impossible!" grayson exclaimed while shaking his head.

"should we call your dad?" i asked sophia, i could feel her hands shaking a little in my hands.

"just take me home, i'm sure he's there, if not then call him." sophia explained.

me and gray nodded, though she couldn't see. we carefully walked her back to the car and buckled her in the back seat.

i got in the drivers seat and gray got in the passengers seat. once we're all buckled up i drive off to sophie's house.

it was quite, i felt really bad for sophia and the fact she can't see. i wish she could but its not like i don't love her the way she is.

shes amazing, beautiful, everything a guy could ask for. people say shes faking it but thats bullshit.

tell that to the doctors who've done plenty of tests on her, tell that to the people who actually confirmed her blindness from day one.

once we arrived at sophie's house me and gray got out and helped sophia out. we walk up to the porch and knock on the door.

"you think he's home?" gray asked looking over at me.

i shrug, "maybe, he doesn't have work today right soph?"

"no, he doesn't." she replied quietly, facing her head down.

i frown at her mood, she deserves nothing but happiness. shes my best friend.

"i don't think he's home." sophia sighs after a while of waiting for her dad to open the door. "i'll just use the spare key." she mumbled before taking a key from her front pocket and feeling for the doorknob.

"..here, i got it." i offer, slowly taking the key from her hand and putting it through the lock.

"i could've done it." she states. "i could've tried to, at least." she huffs.

i nod slightly and hand her the key. we all three walk inside and grayson calls for sophia's father but he doesn't reply.

i take out my phone and dial his number, pressing it to my ear and waiting for him to pick up.

later.

"what do you mean she saw something?!" sophia's dad exclaimed, his face full of confusion.

"i don't know, okay?! she just said that she saw something!" i replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"sophia put your shoes on, we're going to the doctor." my dad rushed me as i felt his presence enter the living room.

"mr. jackson please, theres no reason-"

"no reason for what? for bringing my blind daughter to a doctor when she says she sees something?!" my dad shouts at ethan making me flinch.

it went silent making me look anywhere, a frown on my lips. after a couple of minutes of silence i hear a sigh.

not sure from who, but it sounded pretty deep.

"get out of my house you two." i heard my dad say to ethan and grayson.

"dad, they can stay-"

"this is my house sophia, i choose for them to stay or not." my dad interrupted me making me lean my head down.

after a minute i heard the front door close, i get up and reach out for my stick to help guid me.

once i felt it i made it longer and place it in the ground, sliding it against the ground while i walked towards the steps.

i hold on tightly to the railing and sit down on the seat that helps me up the stairs, pressing the button that had dots on it.

if only i could just see; if only.

🌯

this is shIT. i'm sorry for this being ugly, hope u forgive meh. also hope u guys liked this chapter, if not i apologize. thanks if u did enjoy this, ur a true trooper.

ily lil koalas
stay golden
getk rekt.
deal with it ;)
🌯