I love You, You Love Her..........Fading

SUMMARY

What could be worse than rejection from the one person that is truly meant for you? Your ONLY parent's ignorance of you? Your step-mother's hatred towards you? Your step-sibling and siblings annoyance by you? OR the fact that your other half, your mate, chose your step-sister instead of you?

For Carmen none of this really matters...........at least it doesn't anymore, now that Carmen's finally realized why she hasn't transformed into her wolf as of yet.

Carmen is the victim of an unknown supernatural sickness called L.C. (or) Lenta Cancro.

Lenta or Lento if it's a male Cancro is Slow Cancer in English and this specific type of cancer, is although VERY rare, found in supernatural beings.

This is so because as the cancer progresses into its final stage the person victim to it starts literally fading and starts getting faint spells that last for weeks, months even in other cases.

This should be a world shattering news when the packs doctor first informs Carmen of this, but how could Carmen's world be shattered now when her world had already been shattered on the day her father remarried and the little sliver that was left, brutally crushed by her mate?

In fact this was the best news she'd heard in what felt like a lifetime and Carmen started planning now to use the remaining bits of her life enjoying it to the fullest and letting L.C. take over completely; when it didn't she wouldn't regret one bit of the time she has left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

But would this change be good for her? Would anyone notice? Would the attention be good for her? Would she tell anyone about her sickness? Or would the pack doctor?

Please vote and comment