I'm not even kidding we kinda late. Well we are using our private jet to Australia. But schedule is still a schedule. I can't make the pilot wait for us. I hurriedly change his diaper because baby suit is not easy to take off and then put them back on. I still can't get used with changing baby's diaper. Haru can only giggling while I change his diaper. He will always be laughing whatever I'm doing.

Me = Okay little man, your diaper is done. Let's go.

I carrying Haru in my arms, but then he start crying, out loud. I'm surprised he cried out of nowhere. He never act like this before. His cry is sooo loud. I try to calm his down but he didn't want to shut his cry. He probably starving. I put his down to his baby seat in the kitchen. I quickly grab his milk and pour it. I spilled many of his powder milk on the ground because I'm in hurry.

My black hoodie that I'm wearing right now have become completely a mess. Baby milk powder is all over on me. I feed Haru with the milk and he shut his cry. He is starving. I carry Haru and then I run to my car. I get in the car and the driver drive me to the airport. I'm late.

Me = I'm sorry that I made you cry buddy. *wipe Haru's tears*

I feel bad to making him starving. I don't remember when is the last time I feed him.

Me = I'm sorry, so sorry. *kiss Haru's cheek*.
Haru = *kicks the air excitedly*.
Me = ahah, now you're back to the old Haru.
Haru = *Giggling*.
Me = *bite Haru's chubby cheek playfully*
Haru = Gyuahah! *push my face with his tiny hands*

I chuckled at his cute action. I rest my head on the car seat and take a deep breath. It is hard to take care a baby. All this time, it's Misaki who have done all of this..

- At the Airport -
We arrived at the airport. My car stopped next to my private jet. I get out from the car, holding sleeping Haru in my arms. I get out from the car, leaving the door car open to make it easy for Maya to get out. But then, Maya didn't get out. Or... she was never in the car.

Me = Where is Maya?
Assistent = What do you mean? She have to be in your car.
Me = Well she's not in the car—

That's when I realized she was at her room to grab Popo. I fucking left her!

Me = Damn it I left her back at home. I have to get back and get her.
Assistent = Don't worry sir, I can handle this. You can wait in the plane.
Me = But—

Suddenly Haru start crying out loud again. I don't know why is he crying again. I am so confused. One of my kid was left at home and another one is crying out loud. I quickly get in the plane to calm him down. My assistent get in the car and quickly drive back to get Maya. I have no idea that something chaos like this would happen. I left Maya at home and Haru won't stop crying. Misaki is gonna be so mad if she know I didn't take a good care of our babies.

- Few hours later -
Me = *Get out from the bed room.*

We are now on the way to Australia. Haru just sleep few minutes earlier. I get out from the room and I see Maya sitting at the plane seat, still with her seat belt on. She holding her ducky doll Popo in her hand. Her attention is full on the TV screen which showing her favorite cartoon. She didn't even bother to look at me.

I changed my hoodie with a simple shirt because my hoodie was dirty because of Haru. After I done changing my shirt, I sit down in front of Maya. But she quickly unbuckle her seat belt and then she sit on the couch. She throw her shoes away and then rest her tiny legs on the couch. She was angry at me.

Me = *sigh*

I stand up from my seat, and then sit right next to her legs. I'm staring at her beautiful face but she didn't staring back at me. Her eyes is full on the TV.