"Can it wait? I'm kind of with Margarita at the moment," Reyna told him.

"No it can't," Jeremy sighed. "We have reshoots for Wind River; Sheridan just called and told me."

Reyna groaned, hating that reshoots had come up now. "But I don't wanna."

Jeremy chuckled. "We gotta, sweetheart."

"When?"

"They start tomorrow, which means we leave tonight. I know you don't wanna hear that, but that's just the way it is," Jeremy told her.

"Fuck me," Reyna grumbled. "And how long are these fucking reshoots supposed to take?"

"No more than a month."

Reyna rolled her eyes and stood up from the couch. "Great. Text me what time my plane leaves and stuff; I'm going to pack."

"Alright. Later, kid," Jeremy responded before hanging up the phone.

Reyna let out a loud groan and placed her phone onto the table before plopping down on the floor in front of the couch, her face in the carpet.

"What's going on?" Margarita asked with a laugh.

Reyna only looked up long enough to answer her. "I have reshoots for Wind River, and I'm angry."

"You poor thing."

Reyna simply groaned in response.

The door to her apartment opened moments later, though Reyna stayed on the floor.

"Rey, I'm back," Sebastian called as he closed the door and walked into the living room to find Margarita, but no Reyna.

"Hi, Sebastian," Margarita greeted him with a chuckle.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Hey, where's Rey?"

Margarita glanced down at the floor before looking back up at him. "Sulking on the floor."

Reyna groaned again, alerting Sebastian of her whereabouts. He made his way around the couch, nearly stepping on Reyna as he did so. He knelt down and tapped her on the head, causing her to look up at him.

"What are you doing in the floor, ReyLynn?"

"Sulking," she answered. "Did you not hear Margarita."

Sebastian rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm, pulling her up from the floor. "Why are you sulking, idiot?"

Reyna frowned and grabbed a cold chicken tender from her box on the table. "Because I have reshoots for Wind River with Father Renner and I have to leave tonight."

Sebastian frowned. "How long?"

"A month or less."

"No, I'm gonna miss you too much," Sebastian groaned as he pulled her in for a tight hug.

Reyna chuckled and hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss you, too, Seb, but I'll be back soon."

"Not soon enough," Sebastian muttered as he pulled away from her.

Reyna kissed him on the lips. "I have to go pack, though, so why don't you sit out here and discuss with Margarita what the two of us were discussing before you got here."

Sebastian glanced back at Margarita before looking back at Reyna with narrowed eyes. "I'm actually scared to know what you two were, um. . .discussing."

"Don't be," Margarita laughed.

"Yeah," Reyna agreed, pushing Sebastian down onto the couch. "It's important—just discuss. I'll be in my room packing," Reyna said as she made her way to her room.

"Okay, I'm eating the rest of your chicken tenders," Sebastian called to her as he picked up the box full of tenders.

"Alright, don't get mad when you come in here and find all of your clothes shredded on the floor then," Reyna called back to him.

"Well. . .damn."

_______________

CALM BEFORE THE STORM
KEEP THAT IN MIND