Twenty-Five

Ethan|

"What did I say?"
I'm furious, but at the same time, in a giddy mood. It was finally time to punish Ellie. I knew she couldn't keep her whore mouth shut when it comes to a secret.

I liked the feeling I get when it comes to a punishment. I don't know if it's a kink or what, but I love it.

Just to see someone become frail and vulnerable under my touch.

But Ellie had it coming for her. She knew the consequences in telling people our plan. I don't know why I even bothered with her to be honest.

I gave her a cocked eyebrow and my height towers over her. My eyes burrow into hers, giving her my dark side. Not often do people see my bad side. But when you do, it hits you hard.

I raise my hand up, smirking.

I watch her flinch and her eyes flutter shut.

After a couple of seconds of my hand not meeting her face, she open her eyes. She gives me a confused look.

I laugh and smack her.
I don't like when people don't watch their punishment. They deserve it.

They chose to do the wrong, they also choose to watch their punishment.

I shove her to the ground. "I believe I asked a question and I demand a answer!"

She tears up, her mouth hanging open like she's looking for the right words to say.

"I-I, she wanted t-to know-"
"Wrong answer." I kicked her in the stomach this time.

Bitch deserved it.

"Fine!" She shields her stomach, coughing.

She gains steady in her breathing and calms down. "I wanted to get back at you. I wanted to let your biggest secret out because you had embarrassed me."

I squint my eyes.

"Go on."
Her eyes tear up again.

"You, and me. I thought we had a thing going and you completely dropped it. It meant nothing to you and and you just laughed about it to everyone. Every single person knows about us. It doesn't help that you're brother knew."

"After the humiliation, Beau became my target. She wanted answers so I gave them to her. Knowing everything was supposed to be a secret. I wanted to ruin your plan. The plan you have been planning for almost a year now. I knew you guys thought it would work. I had to ruin it. It was my shot."

I get angrier because everything was ruined.

I kneeled down to eye level. I stroke her hair and then grip it into a fist.

"Good thing we have back ups. Can't wait for you to come in handy. You'll help a lot."

I smacked her again, leaving her in the basement.

I leave, not feeling quite accomplished. Knowing I could have beat her more makes me wish to go back.

As I stomp up the steps, and into the dark hallways, I realize how late it is. Our guards are standing by every door, keeping us secure.

I walk up to one of them, named Steven, and told him to go down in the morning to release Ellie from the basement.

I head to my room so I can jack off before I go to bed.

-

I wake up the next day to gloomy clouds.

Winter was coming and that's when things get harder. Everyone gets sick and slows us down.

Working late in the cold doesn't help. Making our limbs feel numb.

It was late October and almost all the leaves were falling off the tree.

I run my fingers through my hair and decide to get up. I head to where my clothes were and throw on a pair of freshly cleaned Versace jeans and a Prada white button up.

I was never the one to get dressed up but, I wanted to do something different.

I threw on some expensive slides that I stole from my brother and headed out.
-
I've been sitting at the table for a couple minutes and I see Beau come in.

She slows her pace down when she makes eye contact with me. I give her a petty smile, watching her role her eyes.

I hear a gasp come from her and I look over.

Ellie had a purple bruise on her jaw and her eyes were red.

Chapped lips
Dead beat eyes
Pale skin
Bruises
Everything I'm used to.

"What did they do to you Ellie?"

I smirk knowing that if she says a thing it's going to be 100x worse.

I watch Beau get up and walk out.

Beau|

This is all too much. Between the Ellie and Grayson thing.

After last night, I've been thinking a lot and I feel weird.

I don't know what it is but I don't like it.

I fast walk to Masters room and I open the door without knocking.

"Master I know this is sudden but-"

He wore some sort of expensive fabric around his waist and was shirtless.

His toned, bulky, body taking me back.

I look him up and down and look away.

"Sorry I-I just needed to say that I don't feel good and that I umm, I-need to rest."

He gives me a emotionless look and drags his shirt over his body.

He walks over, slowly, looking me in my eyes.

His hand reaches up and closes the door behind me.

"I actually have people going around and cleaning rooms. Stay here if you need to."

I furrow my brows at why he's so calm.

He goes to walk away but he turns around, with a smirk on his face.

"Or you know, quit pretending and come run errands with me."