Ten

Beau|

I smirk back at him and cross my arms across my chest.

Challenge excepted.

-

I try not to think so much about anything and try to focus on Ellie.

She was babbling on about Ethan, and how he's nothing like Master Dolan.

He's some what nice?

Which was kinda confusing because you would think that twins would be the exact same.

"Except, Ethan and I kinda have history and not a good ending to it either."

"What exactly does that mean?" I finish up with my meal and wait for someone to come around and collect up the dirty dishes.

I honestly don't give two shits about this conversation but if its supposably going to get my mind off of things, then so be it.

"Well..Ethan has a problem with lying. That's all he ever does. I was the lost, blinded girl that believed anything. The way he made me feel like I could tell him anything, even things I couldn't tell anybody else, I gave him my trust. After a while we kinda had a 'thing' if you would say. Things got hard and the trust was no longer there and as I started piecing things together, nothing added up. I broke things off and he started becoming mean and just plain out rude to me and only me. He doesn't like to feel like he can't control people. He wanted to control me. Except he has a different way of doing it."

Is she sure that she's talking about Ethan and not Master Dolan? They sound the exact same.

The controlling, the rudeness, the way they use girls.

I mean if he's nicer by not abusing and raping girls than that's a point.

"What does he do then."

"I can't exactly say what he says to do this but he basically black mails me. The secrets I told him, he holds them against me."

How bad could they be? I mean she could be over exaggerating but I don't know what she told him.

All I care about is me trying to make a good friend so this place isn't so much of a living hell.

I just can't believe Ethan would do that. I mean I kinda did because of his brother but he seemed so nice.

Maybe that's why people cave in to him. He's too nice.

Nice boys don't always play nice.

-

As I'm about to walk out of the kitchen, I feel my wrist being tugged in the other direction.

I look up and see it's Master Dolan.

I give him my fake smile that I know all too well and yank back my wrist.

"What can I do for you?" I ask as nicely as I human possibly can without punching him straight up the head.

He smirks for second before going back to his stone cold structure.

"Follow me."

As he turns his head, I roll my eyes and internally scream.

-

I walk into his office and stand frozen by the door.

The flashbacks all come back to me and I feel tears fringe my eyes.

I shake my head and wipe my eyes.

I look around the room and notice it's a lot cleaner since the last time I've seen it.

"Please come sit, now."

At least he said please.

I take a seat in one of his chairs, and cross one of my legs over the other.

I watch him log in onto his computer and a bunch of files pop up. I can't help but be nosey and watch him.

Minutes go by and it seems like he forgot that I'm here.

"Any reason that I'm here?"

Irritated is what I am if you would describe me.

He stops typing and looks at me, his jaw clenching and biceps flexing.

"Why do you think your here Beau?"

"I don't know you tell me. You're the one who brought me here in the first place after all."

He turns his chair and places his hands on the black berry wooden desk.

"You do realise what I'm capable of, right?"

I grow soft but still remain my grounds.

I try to hold in my smiles. I can't take him serious. I always laugh at bad situations.

"I just want to know why I'm here." I say, holding my hands up in surrender.

He sighs in defeat and shakes his head, making a 'tsk' sound with his beautiful mouth.

Is it bad that I want to kiss his lips?

"I thought it would be a good thing to have you come chill with me while I work. So you can keep me company."

This bitch.

I could have been hanging out with someone that I actually enjoyed to be with or taking a shower since its been a couple days. I want nothing to do with him and he's pushing his limits.

I'm seriously doing nothing but sitting here. How long does he expect me to be like this?

I lose my smile and grow angry. I clench my teeth together and ball my fist.

"How bad of a punishment would I get if I were to completely lose my shit and yell at you? Just by any chance." I say shrugging.

I stand up and wrest my hands on his desk, leaning into his face.

I gasp when he grabs me by my neck and yanking me towards him, face to face.

I feel his breath fan my face as he holds his grip. It wasn't all that tight but it was enough to keep me in my place.

It was almost as a kink of his, to grab people by their neck and choke them.

"You really want to know? Do you really wanna go there?"

He bares his teeth and leans into my ear, sending me shivers down my spine, and having hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"As long as you rape me again." I mock.

He shoves me back, sending me stumbling. He rubs his muscular hand across his stubble and sends me fake smile.

I can tell he's trying his hardest to control his anger, trying to call down.

"Please take a seat. I'll be back in a minute."