Eight

I woke up to a loud alarm hitting my ears. I jolt up and turn the clock off by smacking it.

The clock reads five o'clock on the dot. I really just want to lay in a ball and cry myself to sleep, just to drown my sorrow.

I know I have no choice anymore, but it's not fair. I have no purpose of being here. My existence is invalid.

I decide to just head over to the closet and get ready.

I grab a outfit that's rather simple.

I take a pair of Calvin Klein light washed distressed jeans and a dark blue Champion sweatshirt. Although it's probably seventy degrees out, I can't go out there and have hickeys on my neck and bruises on my inner thighs showing. At the bottom of my closet held a shelf with undergarments. Despite the fact they are rather lacy and see through, I grab a pair.

Padding my way across the pearly white carpet, I open my door quietly, hating the squeaky noise it makes. I take my time to cringe and decided to head out.

I know it's way too early but I rather not get another punishment.

I'm going to go ballistic if I get in trouble for being early. I will lose my shit.

As I walk in I see two girls already there at the table talking. They look up and give me a slight smile.

I smile back, getting a sense that they already know what had happened with me and Master Dolan. Hell, even my clothes give it away.

I take a seat at the far end of the table, rather away from everyone. I keep my hands in my lap and look down at them.

I need to trim my nails. They are rather too long and jagged with chipped finger nail polish. I pick at them, ripping the tips off and scrapping the color.

I've always had a habit with messing with my nails. I do it know matter what I'm feeling.

I look up when I feel a presence sit down in front of me. I'm screwed.

It was Master Dolan. Well....Kinda.

He had different hair but looked the same.

He pities me. Why would he want to be this close to me anyway? I figured he hated me.

"Are you new here?" My attention snaps to him. I give a confused look.

"Yeah." It came off as more of a question. He's the one who brought me here.

"I thought so. I've never seen you here before. I'm-."

"I see that you've met my brother."

Brother? Wait theres two of them!? I'm fucked.

I can't even look up at Master Dolan.

"Hi, I'm Beau." I said ignoring Master.

I outstretch my right arm for him to shake. He smiles and collides his left hand with mine. "Ethan." I give one last smile at him and look at Master with a angered look.

I look over to see Ellie coming in. I catch her attention and get up to sit by her.

I know making Master Dolan mad by me being a bitch is not a good mix but I can't be nice to him. Not right after what he had done.

On the other hand, Ethan seems nice.

Now I know why Master didn't want me to miss dinner.