part 9

Cameron's POV

       I know it was a risk bringing katlyn to meet my- our dad.

      I just thought she should see him again even if he doesn't know who she is.

     "Cameron can you come here for a second?" Bart had said while coming into the room.

     "yeah sure, be right back."

Katlyns POV

     Great. Just Great Cameron's left me ALONE with..our dad that i haven't seen, heard from, or talked too since I was 2.

     "So katlyn, how long have you been making youtube videos?"

    "4 years but i've only been "famous" for about 1 1/2." I said using the quotations around famous because i wasn't really famous.

     "Cool, do you have a big family?"

    "umm I actually live with just my mom, I haven't seen my brother or my dad for about 17 years." I said hoping he would catch on,

     but i saw that look in his eyes that practically told me he knew who I was.

     His eyes went wide when he finally realized who I was, and all I could do was avoid eye contact but the first thing I knew he was hugging me.

   "Hey gu-" Cameron started saying but soon realized that our dad had figured it out and came to join the hug.

     •

   The meet and greets were starting and I was getting really excited to meet all my fans.

     The first person to come up was a shorter girl that had brown hair.

   "Hey gorgeous!"

  "omg i can't believe I'm actually meeting you!" she said hugging me.

    "Aww thanks, what's your name?"

"Lyla!"

   "Do you have a twitter?" I asked because I kinda wanted to follow her.

   She told me her twitter and I followed her, then she left and I continued with the meet and greets.

   After all the meet and greets and the show we headed back to the hotel.

   Once we got back someone pulled me into a room, when I looked and saw Taylor.

   "Hey what do you need?"

"Katlyn I feel like Cameron will murder by asking you this, but do you wanna go on date or if you don't it's totalsjdjdk."

   he said trailing off.

  "Taylor, I would love to."

-

   We walked back into the room with some drinks so people wouldn't think we did anything weird.

  I saw a really pretty girl with blue eyes and blonde hair sitting with aaron and before I could ask any questions Aaron spoke up.

"Taylor, Katlyn this is my girlfriend Keira."

"Nice to meet you!" I said smiling

"Nice to meet you too!" she said in a really sweet voice, I could tell we were gonna be friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i haven't updated i've been super busy with soccer but here's and update!!! -ella