part 7

Katlyns POV
     Once we were all done swimming we went back up to the hotel room and got changed into our comfy clothes.

   "Let's watch a movie!" Becca yelled
Everyone didn't really have any ideas so we all agreed.

   They chose Insidious 3 surprise surprise, good thing i'm not afraid of horror movies.

    "If you get scared you can always cuddle with me." Taylor said with a smirk.

   "To bad for you I love horror movies." I said getting comfy. Taylor just laughed.

     Halfway through the movie the younger kids had already fallen asleep so we decided to just go ahead to bed.

  Me and Becca said our goodbyes and went to our room.

   Once we got back to our room I took off my makeup and went to bed.

  I wake up to my alarm blaring Broccoli by D.R.A.M (ooh that's my jam)

   I quickly got up and took a shower then got dressed in my light washed shorts, flowy crop top, a floral kimono, and my white vans. (picture up top)

     I had lose curls with a half up bun (also will be in picture) I applied a little bit of makeup then I went to go wake up Becca.

   After I woke her up I went to go get us some starbucks. I rode my penny bored there because i didn't want to walk.

    I walked into starbucks and went to go order but ran into a guy. "I'm sor- I looked into his eyes and saw someone I didn't think i would see again, "Brenton?" "Hey Katlyn!" He said hugging me.

I hugged back because he was like my best friend make at my old school.

"What are you doing here!" I asked him. "I was visiting my aunt and uncle."

"Brenton here is my new number, make sure you text me!" I said giving him my number while going to order Becca and I's drinks..

Once I got back to the hotel Becca was already dressed and ready to go to magcon.

"Here ya go!"
"Thank you!" she said.

We walked into the boys rooms and saw they were already ready to go.

"Let's go!" i yelled at them because they clearly didn't know we were there.

They all said okay except for hunter because he was right in front of me so he screamed like a little girl.

Becca and I started dying of laughter.

"Okay we need to go!" I said in between laughs.

After that we all left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you enjoyed my lovelies😘 -ella