part 3

Katlyns POV
      We have been in the car for about 2 hours and we have about one hour left till we get to or stop. My phone has been blowing up with texts and calls from my mom, I guarantee you if I end up going home I will never see sunlight again.
       -arriving at magcon-
We finally get here and are now getting food because we are STARVING! We ate some Taco Bell then went to the hotel we were staying at.
    We walked up to the front desk and told the lady our names, "Katlyn-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she said, "your room is 345 on floor 5."
    I looked weirdly at Becca then grabbed the keys and walked up to our room. As soon as I walked out of the elevator I was knocked down by some guy trying to catch a football. "OH MY GOD are you okay?" I the guys say "yeah" I saw looking up at the guy, I didn't even expect to see who I saw.

Cameron.

   Cameron, my brother, my brother that I haven't seen in 17 years, and now he's right in front of me.

     "You're Katlyn right, the one whose going on tour with us." he says while helping me up. "Yeah that's me and that's Becca" I say while pointing to Becca, I see her flirting with Taylor, I can tell he doesn't like her, and I'm not just saying that because I think he's cute, he actually looks uncomfortable.

     "Let us help you to your room" Taylor says trying to get away from Becca.

     "Thanks." I say grabbing my bag that had fallen when my-brot- no Cameron I thought to myself not ready to call him my brother,- knocked me down.
~~~~~~
Ik it's short but I needed to post and right now I'm kinda ticked off because there is a hacker on Instagram hacking everyone's insta and he/she hacked my personal😒