part 4

Cameron's POV
         Something about katlyn seemed really familiar, I don't know why but I feel like I've seen her before somewhere.

Katlyns POV
The boys asked us if we wanted to play truth or dare and of course we agreed. "Katlyn, truth or dare?" hunter asked me. "ummmmm dare I guess." I said kinda scared of what he was gonna dare me to do. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with, Cameron." he said with a smirk.

I was scared because what if he tries to kiss me or something I mean what would happen?

Taylor's POV
I was kinda jealous because from what I know about Katlyn, I think i might like her.

Katlyns POV
Cameron and I walked into the other room with each other and just sat there in an awkward silence. "We should sneak out I told him."

"Sure that's sounds fun." we left really quietly because we didn't want them to hear us.

Cameron's POV
(a/n sorry for all the POV changes🙈)
I don't like Katlyn that way and I don't think she likes me like that either.

We were having fun though and i don't think we could ever date s-. I was cut off my Katlyn saying my name. "Cameron can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure!" I said,

"When was the last time you saw your sister?"

That question hit me like a truck, how did she even know, I don't even remember my mom and sisters name.

"How do you know about that?" I asked about to cry. Right before I burst into tears she hugged me really tight.

"Cameron I know it sounds crazy but I need to tell you something."

Katlyns POV

I told him everything, everything from when our mom took me and we had to leave to the fight right before I left and how I found out he was my brother.

Afterwards he look so dumbstruck, "I'm sorry I didn- I got cut off by him hugging me really tight, and trust me I never wanted to let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed guys😊 I will update as soon as possible -Ella