1. A distraction

Warning: book will contain a lot of mature subjects. Will be filled with sex, abuse, violence, mature language, etc.
Characters won't be exactly the same.

She was the perfect pass time. Young. Naive. Dreamy. Yet eye catching. To him. And everyone who had set their eyes on her.

He really wanted to play with her. Hurt her. Fuck her. Damage her.

She reminded him of his little Harlequin who was God knows where locked up in some maximum secured prison. He'd known by now, but they were really trying to hide her from him.

He could remember as the guards would strap him up and take him to Dr. Quinzel's office. He remember the young doctor they had assigned him, how pretty and compassionate. Haha. Ha. That was a joke in the making. Fate had a funny way of delivering him his puns.

He had first seen the young girl in the cold treshold of Arkham in skinny jeans, some sneakers, and a dark blue Arkham t-shirt when they brought him in once again. She had been talking to another employee at the far end of the hallways. Her eyes were bright as her laughter echoed through out the hallways. It caressed his ears and distracted him from the boiling anger he contained inside; the one he hid with a deranged laughter as they wheeled him in to his second home. Something he wasn't looking forward to. It was so inconvenient.

He just had to put a face behind such laughter. And God he was not disappointed.

She was gorgeous. She could match Harley's beauty, and Harley's was one of a kind, one he had madly created. One he had made with driven purpose. But this one, this one would be more for fun. He'd take his time with her. Yes he will.

She was one of the three employees who was allowed entrance into the maximum secured part of the building where they'd always kept him, and the other more dangerous criminals of Gotham.

Her long hair was always in a messy high ponytail or loose braid with a few strands framing her heart shaped face.

He'd watch as inmates behind the clear glass entry of their small cells tried to get her attention, but she simply ignored them seeming to be in another world. Her dark eyes were big almond shaped eyes, a bit glassy, and too cute.

Sometimes she had headphones in her ears booming loudly to some fruity pop song or a classic rock song. It seem like she'd forget where she was at times as she sang softly to herself.

It amused him watching her easily get lost in another world while being surrounded by some of the most dangerous criminals.

He'd listen to her sweet voice as she passed by back and forth.

She was well aware of the multiple eyes on her, but she had a job to do.

Money just wasn't free.

"Misses," a guard called to her as he approached her. He stopped in front of her. His beady eyes smiling down at her with something she couldn't quite decipher. All the inmates seemed to quiet down once the guard reached her.

"Yeah?" She asked standing straight.

"Ms. Mables ain't here, won't be here for a while, to pass out the food and clean the other side of this section. They were wondering if you were up for some extra hours. The pays better too. That's where the real crazy ones are."

She didn't really need to think about it. "Um sure," she shrugged out.

"Great I'll let em know."

"Uh huh."

"Oh and it's basically the same thing you do here. Just be careful. Those sickos like to get a reaction outta ya."