The Gang Leader and His Princess

Chapter 4

Andrew POV

When I saw her leave the building my intends was to follow her but I knew I couldn't. No matter how bad I wanted to.

My gang and I quickly rode home without saying a word.

I had a lot going to my mind.

She is my princess. She so beautiful. But why was she there? She not supposedto be there that's no place for her to be in.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the car stopped in front of my home. We quickly got out of the car and enter without saying a word. We took a sit on the couch again without a word said.

"What are you gonna do?" asked Victor

"I don't know" I said without looking at him

Again silence filled the room.

"Find her. I want to know everything about her." O ordered my men while leaving the living room.

--------
Next morning

Last night I couldn't go to bed. All I could think about was my princess.

I checked the time. 5:45 am. I decided to take a shower and then cook something to eat. Well more like fix myself a bowl of cereal.

Once I finished my shower I headed down to the kitchen. I heard Victor and James arguing.

"We need to tell him!" James said

"No! You know how he's going to get if he finds out about this!" Victor argues back

"Tell me what?" I said entering the kitchen

Both Victor and James looked like they saw a ghost. They gupled then looked at each other.

"It's about your princess.." James spoke breaking the silence

"What about her?" I said raising my eyebrow
I hope it's nothing bad I thought

"We have her file Drew it's in your office" Victor said
I made myself a bowl of cereal then left the kitchen to my office

Once I got in I saw the file on my desk. When I opened it, it had a photo of her. I stared at it for quite some time.

Name: Cataleya Angelina Cortez
Age: 20
Birthday: December 25, 1996
Place of birth: Los Angeles, California
Address: 5736 Central st.

Her birthday is on Christmas day I thought while smiling

Lives with her father, Jose Cortez. Mother, Maria Cortez, died in a car accident when she was at the age of 5.

She then she's been in and out of the hospital

The first few times she would say she run into a door or she would say she fell off her bike. That's why she would claim the bruises on her small body. A few years later she would have broken bones, broken ribs, burn marks, and occasionally would have chain/whipped marks on her back.

"What the fuck!" I yelled

Eventually her and her father stop going to the hospital. She started moving to different cities in California. She was born in Los Angeles. At the age of 13 she came back to Los Angeles.

Attended Bell Gardens High School, graduated 2014. Only taken Honors and AP/AB classes.

After reading Cataleya file. I headed upstairs. But stopped when Victor called for me.

"What?" I responded

"Did you read her file boss?" Victor asked

Instead of answering his question. I gave him emotionless face and replied.

"Get ready we're getting my Princess in two days" I ordered heading up to my bedroom.