The Gang Leader and His Princess

Chapter. 1

Cataleya POV:

I felt a burning sensation on the right side of cheek but it was soon replaced by my stomach burning that is when i knew he had punch me again and it would leave a nasty bruise.

Today I woke up late to make my father his breakfast so right now I am getting my punishment for it. The reason why I woke late was cause I had a fight well three fights last night. And had to steal something for client.

If you haven't figured it out yet I am a thief and street fighter but I live with my abusive alcoholic father. Since my mother died 15 years old he blames everything on me. Ohh how wonderful. (Note the sarcasm)

Well anyways let introduced myself. My name is Cataleya Angelina Cortez but I go by Cat or Angel. My street fighter and my thief name is Reaper. Reaper? You may ask. Well one night I was fighting this extremely big tall ass dude and no one believed i would make it out alive hell i didn't ever but when the fight began I gave it my all fuck no i wasnt gonna die tonight by the end of the fight he was turning weak and tired so I punched him at the side of his head and due to my act i dislocated his brained from his skull so yeah... thats is how i got my name. I am underfeated in the ring.

And the thief part well my father would never feed me so I started to steal first it was food than clothing than weird little things than i started to steal big things like paintings and information from big companies. That's is how I became one of the best thieves out there.

But even though I get abuse and street fight and steal, I am still a good hearted person and treat everyone with respect. I am a kind, caring and sweet person even though I do bad things doesn't mean I have to be so rude to everyone.

Anyways I am 20 years old and I live in Los Angeles. I'm not the richest or at least a little weathly, I am poor. Yes street fighting and being a thief gets you money but I hid it from my father so I leave Los Angeles and go to Portland,Oregon. For right now I live in LA, East LA to be exact. Besides all the other gangs running around in LA, the La Coka Nostra runs the show around here so no one mess with them. I heard all of things about them trust me they ain't pretty.

My father then grabs me by my hair and pushes me to the ground he aggressively startes kicking the sides of my stomach. I tried to tell my father I'm sorry I woke up late but he kept on punching and kicking me. No matter how hard i wanted to cry i knew i couldn't because then he would started punching and kicking me hard and he will take his sweet time doing it. I started to protect myself by using my arms but it was no use. I yelled at his to stop but he would listen to me. After is seem forever he eventually stop by before he does he grabbed a hand full of my hair and says "I deserve you right bitch. Next time I wouldn't be so nice." He lets go of my hair and walks out of the kichen with a 40 in his hands.

I picked myself up and head to my room but not before I made him his breakfast. When i got to my room i immediately took a shower and start heading to work. I work and a small little dinner called the 'Tree Dinner & Café' so I can show my father were my getting the money from. Because he doesn't know I fight and steal if he did I'll be his slave for the rest of my life.

Once I got the to work i apologize to my manager Lily she knows about the abuse because i told her so she understands why at times i am late. She told me it was okay just get ready and start working.

--------------
My first book.
Please no rude comments.
Kay then Bye
hiphophead____