36

Brandon POV: Alexandra come back don't do it he didn't mean it.

Yes he did.

(If you wanna know what happen I'll tell you what happen)

It was me Macy Alexander and alexandra and when me and Macy were cleaning up Alexander because he had stuff all over him alexandra was on my phone and I guess that she has depression like Macy and she saw a text saying why would you want a daughter there crazy and dumb and have to many feelings I would kill your daughter she's ugly anyway by the way I did rape your daughter tell her to kill herself......just my luck it was carter idk how he got out of jail but alexandra seen it and while we weren't looking she was gonna jump out the window she was gonna kill herself because of carter he hurt my little girl and her life is risked because she wants risked because she wants to kill herself because of him I swear if she jumps and doesn't make it this will be carter last day of life okay back to reality.

Alexandra please don't jump we need you.

No you don't you have Alexander.

Its not the same.

Yes it is he's just like me he's my twin he's my other half.

Yea but if you jump he won't have a other half and you won't either. Mommy needs you she can't live without you I can't live without you Alexander can't live without you. Please.

Okay daddy but how am I supposed to get down.

Wait stay right there I'm gonna go down.

Okay.

I'm down now......

When I tell you to jump jump okay!

But daddy I'm scared!

I'll catch you just close your eyes and jump!

Okay!

I jumped....
My eyes are closed still I don't know who caught me.

Daddy!

Yea?

Daddy!

Princess!
I almost lost you your mom would kill me never do that again!

Okay daddy I won't.

Yay I updated but after this I won't update for days I'm not breaking my promise to you guys hope you like this chapter vote 
And have a great life always remember to celebrate life..