19

Macy POV: Jake are you sure your okay?

Yes. Why do you keep asking me about myself?

Because you are my best friend and I want to keep you as my best friend.

Really?

Yea.

Go to sleep.

Okay gn.

Gn.

When I woke up Jake was still sleep. So I went home because when we were dating I went home because it would be okay so why wouldn't it be okay now.

At home............

Hey brandon.

Hey Macy.

So where were you?

I told you I was at denijahs house.

Oh really because I called denijah and she said you weren't at her house. I called my mom she said you werent there either. so where were you?

Promise me you won't get mad if I tell you.

I promise.

I was with Jake.

So your basically cheating on me!

No I'm not he's my best friend and I would never Cheat on you with jake I don't love him as a boyfriend or anything else just a friend!

Really?!

Yes!

Oh okay so kissing him is supposed to be part of the friend part to!

No its not!

So you did kiss him?!

Yes I did but I stopped!

Macy I cannot believe you would do this to me!

I'm sorry.

No your not I'm tired of you saying your sorry all the time. If you wanna be with him then go be with him I don't care.

I don't want to be with him I want to be with you.

I don't care. He said walking out of the door.

I just started crying and then i got a knife and I was going too try too kill myself until I saw......

Brandon POV: I can't believe what that I just yelled at Macy about Jake I really love her shes the love of my life. I was with cameron and I told him everything. He said and you left her alone by herself where she can just harm herself till she dies! I didn't think about that! Macy please don't have done something to yourself. I ran till I got home. I walked in the door and saw Macy. I yelled

Macy No!

Yes I'm going to you don't need me and you don't love me you already hate me so let me just die already!

No Macy! You've got it all wrong! I need you!I love you! I don't hate you! Please just give me the knife!

I can't just give you the knife.

Why?

Come here and kiss me.

Okay.

Macy POV: (While he kisses me I'm going too cut his wrist)

Mmmmmmmaaaaaaacccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it hurts stop!

No I want you to feel what's it like to hurt someone.

Macy I'm sorry I yelled at you and left you but please stop cutting me I don't know how you do this its so painful god please stop!

Okay but please don't leave me ever again!

Okayyyy please stop cutting me now.

While I was cutting him I saw Matthew come in.

Omg Macy stop cutting Brandon!

(I cut him one last time and stop)
(I've cut him like 8 times already)

I look up at brandon and he's crying.

Macy why?

I don't know I just wanted you to know what it feels like to hurt someone.

Matthew POV: Brandon go clean up I'll watch Macy for you.Thank you brandon said.

Now Macy you know i always liked you right.

Yea. I do know Matthew but I-
(I got cut off by Matthew kissing me I kissed back I had to)

Brandon POV: Macy! Matthew! How could you Macy and Matthew your my best friend your not supposed to be with my wife I thought I could trust you to watch her! I guess not!

Brandon its not what it looks like!

Oh really because it looks like your kissing my wife!

Well its exactly what it looks like!

Matthew!

Dude I'm sorry she's just so cute!

Duh I already know that she's my wife but your not supposed to be kissing her!

I know I know I'm sorry I couldn't handle it.

Matthew just get out of my house!

Okay fine see ya later Macy. Bye Matthew. I'm sorry I got you in mess. Its okay Matthew.

Oooooooh Matthew watch what you doing. Macy how could you kiss 2guys and get away with it and Cut brandon. Brandon you just let her get away with stuff boy you need some milk💁🙈🙉🙊..........