WT*?

LUKE'S POV.

I walk into the hotel room and see 'used to be Innocent' Liam holding Delilah against the wall. His hand is on her boob.

He looks over and sees me. When he does he immediately back away. I was furious. Delilah is sitting against a wall crying, watching our every move.

I lunge at liam. We are rolling around on the ground when I finally lunch him square in the jaw. Blood comes pouring out of his mouth. I didn't know i was that strong. He rolls us over so he can hit me better. He hits me in my stomach. I kick him straight in his balls.

All the sudden Niall and Ashton bust in. They separate me and Liam. Calum walks in and asks Delilah to explain.

As soon as she explains Ashton kicks me and Delilah out of the room. Ashton, Calum, and Niall all start to beat up Liam.

Me and delilah walk down to the pool in silence. When we arrived she speaks, "I have our bathing suits!" We giggle and since its just us we change in the middle of the room.

We get in the pool and I swim over to her.

"I am so sorry. I should have realized you were missing sooner. I feel like a horrible boyfriend." I say.

"It's fine. U came just in time actually. I was on the phone with my mom. As soon as I hung up with her Liam busted in. Not 30 seconds after he came in you came to the rescue. Thank you!" She responds.
(Here is how this upcoming conversation will go. Luke will be l and Delilah will be d)

L: So besides liam, how are you liking the tour so far?

D: besides Liam I am having the best time of my life!

L:good! I'm glad to hear it. But....

D: But what?

L: I don't know. I like you and all but I don't think I love you anymore.

D: what? Why?

L: I don't know I just can't forget about what Liam did. I feel like I let you down.

D: so you don't love me cuz u feel like you let me down? That makes about as much since as my grandmother asking my cat to take the pickles off of her ice cream at Mia's Dress Shop.

L: Delilah I... I just...

D: wait! Is there another girl?

L:........

D: where did u meet this "other girl"?

L: a party

D: when did you go to a party?

L: after our day of being here.

D: oh

L: I'm not breaking up with you but I could understand if you want to break up with me knowing I have feelings for another girl.

D: Do you want me to break up with you?

L: NO! I just am confused and need help with my feelings. Will you help?

D: yes.

L: I love you

D: think about what you just said.

L: I love you.. Oh. I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! You helped me figure out my feelings. I love you so much Delilah Shay Simpson. I didn't like Melony (Mel) I was just feeling lonely and jealous that the 1D guys were flirting with you so I got her as a rebound just uncase you left me for one of them and Im so sorry!

D:I love u to Luke Robert Hemmings

L: crap! Its midnight. We should head back up to the room now I guess.

D: ya.

Me and Delilah are walking back up the stairs to our hotel room. I am thinking and I know it was wrong to lie about Mel to make her jealous but she made me jealous. I had no doubt that I love her and Mel is actually dating Louis. Mel is one of my best friends, she is like my sister and It'd be weird to like her.

When Delilah and I arrive at the room we see unconscious Liam on the floor and Ashton and Calum explaining to a paramedic some made up story about a fan breaking in and all that blah.

"Hey Delilah," I speak up. She turns and looks at me as to tell me to continue. "I love you" I saw all quirky and she says it back. She is just so perfect.

---- 2 am -----
Still Luke's POV

Everything has settled down. Delilah and I were in bed and the rest if the boys were in the other room.

Delilah is laying down on her side. I look over her and she looks asleep. I quietly get up to get my guitar to practice. I start singing "Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York city? I'm a thousand miles away but (girl) tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Time square can't shine as bright as you, its true. Oohhh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me..." I am stopped by applause. Delilah wasn't asleep.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!!"

I put away my guitar and climb in bed. Me amd her are exausted so we say our good nights and I love yous and are dead asleep within 5 minutes.

A/N: OML! thank you guys so much. I used to flip out over 50 reads but you guys have a little over trippled that! I love y'all!! So, do you ship Duke, Lelilah, what ever you wanna call 'em? I do! I'm sorry for not updating. I switched phones and forgot my PW. I had to create a new account @anti_social_hemmo is my other account. I will try to update allot to make up for lost time. Any suggestions on a plot twist. I have a plot but I wanna know what you guys like. If u like drama I can add that. If you like fights I can add that. I can add anything to make y'all enjoy my story more. Please Don't hesitate to comment.