News

Delilahs POV

        After Luke left, I went straight to bed.I was so tired.

The next morning I wake up to a pounding on my front door. I slowly sit up. So they know I'm coming I yell," be there in a sec!" I don't even bother looking to see what I look like. I go down stairs to see Luke and his band mates out side I let them in and they follow me up stairs.

We sit on my bed and they all look at me funny.
D: what are y'all looking at?!
L: y'all?
D: yes y'all I am from Texas. (A/n I really am)
L:  I know but it sounds weird.
A: Luke tell her why we came over at 6am
L: oh ya! So we are opening up for 1d one of ur and our favorite bands!
A:and.....
L:we all want to know if you want to come with us?
C:so... What do ya say?!
D: are you guys being serious?! About the tour?! And if so are U really serious about taking me?!
M:That isn't yes or no, so....
D: YES! OMG YES!
L: start packing we leave tomorrow to go to England

-------

They leave and I'm in shock. Luke texted me saying he cleared it with my parents so they would know where I was and stuff.

I can't believe I'm actually going on tour with my boyfriends band AND ONE DIRECTON!!!

I start packing.. My suit case is rather small but I fit 20 out fits, 7 pairs of shoes, all my under wear and bras, and all of my CDs (PS. I have over 30 CDs ).

---------------

I wake up at 3:30 because our plane leaves at 7:00. Yes, I need a while to get ready but, the air port I'd 2 hours away and I'm not done packing. I get into the shower and think...' I won't use this shower for a while'.

I get out and put on a Nirvana muscle shirt with a matching sports bra beneath. I put on black skinney jeans and my black vanns. I girl my dirty blonde hair and but in a yellow flower crown to match the nirvana logo on my shirt.

-----------------

The boys and I arrive at the air port about and hour early. We go to the Starbucks and all get grande frappés.

We get on the plane and me, luke, and Ashton sit together and Michael and calum sit behind us. I fall asleep almost as soon as we take off. I was later woken up by my amazing boy friend, Luke!

"Delilah, wake up baby.... Were in London." He wipsers in my ear. I was asleep for 15 hours. I slept longer than intended because, the pilot had to avoid a storm and the flight was delaid.

We go to luggage pick up and get our bags. Huh... I could have sworn I saw mine when I exited the plane. I look over to see, NIALL FLIPPIN' HORAN standing next to me with my suit case. My life is just.... Wow... And NIALL is... Bam! Right there!