Her Answer

LUKE POV

Aww man. I shouldn't have asked that. I mean,we hardly know each other. She will probably say no or maybe she just wont respond.

I have so many thoughts running through my head right now. Then my phone rings. The caller id says Ashton so I answer. He tells me to get my butt over to his house asap.

"Ah, listen I just got a call from Ashton saying I need to be at his house asap. So, you think on your answer. Come to my place after school tomorrow. I'll text you my address and tell me your answer then if you've decided. I won't rush you just please don't tell me in school."

-----------------------

I arrive at Ashton's house and he opens the door before I do. He says,"I just got us our first ever gig. Its next Saturday at 3pm. There will also be a 5sos livestrean happening so all of our internet fans and people in our are that are fans will be watching."

DELILAH'S POV

As Luke leaves I start to think. I then realize, there is no school tomorrow. Its summer break. I quickly text him telling him that but he doesn't respond.Oh well. I got to thinking about my answer.

Pros: He is cute, smart, funny, and one of the best friends to have. He seems like he would be on your side of the argument even if he disagreed. He would be every thing you would find in a make believe boy friend you got to design.

Cons: He uh, well.......... Ya so I don't have any reason what-so-ever to say no.

I have decided. I will say YES.

TO LUKE:

Hey come back when you can... I'm bored. And come alone I only want 1 person to be around me. I'm in a mood and only want to see you.

FROM LUKE:

Ya. I'll be over in 10.

------10minutes later-------

*nock nock nock*

I answer the door to see the boy I fall more and more for every time I see him."Hey Luke!"I say

We go and sit on the couch. We sit really close. I lean onto his chest. "Remember that question earlier well I say... Yes!"

LUKE'S POV

She said yes! She said yes! She said yes! Wow. The beautiful, athletic, smart girl named Delilah Shay Simpson was mine.

She put on the movie Mean Girls which happened to be my favorite movie but, I won't ever admit that.

"Delilah, who are your favorite bands?"

"Um, atl, top, 1d, sws, and stolen kiss. What about you?"

"All the same minus stolen kiss because I've never heard of them and my own band. 5 seconds of summer."

"Wow. Your in a band?"

The shock and amazement sounded fake but I didn't really know or care because her smile was as real as real can be. I then realized when I first hung out with her I told her about band practice.

Wow I'm stupid. Well she likes me for me even if me is stupid. She is one of a kind.. So far. We haven't been dating long enough for her to use me.

A/N OK thank you readers all 2 of you. It means a lot. I didn't expect this to get any reads. So far I have no votes or comments. Please give feedback or suggestions. Thanx