My House

As I wait for him to arrive, I pop some popcorn for us. I put in the movie Mean Girls and sat on my couch. As soon as I sit down, there is a knock on my door. I open the door to see Luke.

       I let Luke in. He sits on the couch while I put in the movie. When I hit play he thinks out loud,"I love this movie so much but don't tell delilah. OK? Good."

I just giggle. He just gives me a funny look and says "you have a cute giggle.I mean..." And his face flushes red.

"Its OK. You have a cute everything. Crap that sounded wrong." Luke just laughed.

-------

When the movie ends, we are sitting close but not to close. Like a friend close, ya know?

"I'm gonna get ready for bed. I'll be back down in a few." I said as I walked up the stairs.

I go to my room and with out thinking put on my usual PJs. I have bright pink spandex and a matching bra.

I walk down stairs and Luke is shirtless. I just stop in my tracks to look at him. Wow! He is so..wow! His body was perfectly toned. He is playing on his phone.

He looks up and sees me. I walk over and sit in the middle of the couch and he is on the end. We watch leagallu blond 1and 2.  By the time that's over we are cuddled up in the middle of the couch. He looks at me. I feel a pair of eyes on me so I turn and look at him. He leans in brushing our lips together and slightly pulling apart again.

He leans in and actually kiss. The kiss is slow and passionate. When the kiss breaks, we look each other in the eyes.

"Will you, Delilah Shay Simpson, be my girl friend?"

A/N. OK so a quick filler so you guys know I will still be writing. I don't have internet at my house so I am sorry for the slow updates.