Life in a new school (2)

I walked next to Shadow as I slowly made my way toward my new school. I knew i would hate it, I hated school anyways. THere was always so much drama. Shadow looked down at me, thought about saying something but kept his mouth shut and kept walking. I didn't know what to do. I was nervous as hell, and this darn stomach ache wasn't making things any better.

As i walked, i could see people looking at me, some pointing, others laughing. I saw the preps, standing around this guy, who had his arm around a blond head barbie doll. When he looked up and caught me looking at him, his eyes widened and he smiled. I could tell he had something gross on his mind and i quickly moved closer to Shadow.

Inside the school was complete madness. This school must be about ten times bigger than my old school. Shadow took me to the main office to get my schedual. I looked at it, and agian i was in all honor/advanced classes. Of course, the first day here, and i'm already hating it.

Shadow walked me to all my classes. As i took my seat in first hour, i could feel eyes on me, i looked up to the front of the room, to see mr. prep staring at me. His eyes were magnificently green. He had shaggy light brown hair with dark brown underneath. He was tall, at least 6'4... and extremely buff. I put my face down, and hoped to god that i wasn't blushing.

He took the seat next to me, and i tried to ignore him the best i could before he finally said, "You know, your sitting in my seat, but since your the new girl, and quite a cute new girl at that, i'll let you stay." I definately kept my head down, since i knew my face had flushed an extreme shade of red.

-Erik-  

The class dragged by in a long boring drawl. Every once in a while, i would catch a glimpse of the new girl. She wasn't as pretty as Ashley but she was pretty, and she had nice blue eyes.  

STOP. STOP THINKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT. YOU'RE WITH ASHLEY, YOU SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT OTHER GIRLS!!!  

I knew it wouldnt' matter, it's not like Ash would ever find out. And besides, it's not like i actually love Ash, she's just someone to pass the time. I don't think this girl is like that.

When the bell rang, i practically ran from the room. There was no way that i could sit in there. On the way to my locker, i realized that i had never got her name. I turned around quickly and smacked my chest right into someone.

She fell to the ground and i instantly stooped to help her up. She looked like she was about to cry at the smallest amount of affection, and i quickly released her. "Are you alright...?"

She gave me a small smile before saying "yeah, i'm fine."  

"are you sure, you look like you're about to cry."  

Her face flushed bright red and she looked around. "Yeah, i'm just used to a small school, and i'm kinda lost, my locker is supposed to be in this hallway,but i can't find it anywhere."  

I tried to look straight into her eyes, but she wouldn't look anywhere but my chest, which didnt' seem hard to do, since she was almost eye level to it. "Which locker is yours?"  

SHe pulled a small piece of paper out of her pocket and nervously said, "246."

I took a sharp breath when i realized, why that number seemed so familiar. It was because my locker is 245, she had the locker right next to mine. "My name is Erik, but the way. Um... I don't believe i ever caught yours."  

"Pan..." she said with more uncertainty in her voice. I laughed aloud as she said it, who would name there kid pan.  

"Pan, that's your name, Pan?" I stopped laughin when i saw the hurt that had became so apparent in her eyes.  

"My full name is Pandora Anne Matthews." For some reason, when she said it like that, it sounded like such an amazing name, i couldn't believe that there weren't more people name Pandora Anne Matthews in the world.  

Wait, what the hell was i thinking. Why did i suddenly feel like she was more than a new girl. More than Ashley. More than everyone else i had ever known. She was differant. And she was beautiful.

-Pandora-  

I watched as he laughed at me. What was so wrong with my name. I didn't find anything wrong with it. I had always thought it was unique. I had always thought it suited me. He stopped laughing and he seemed sorry that he had ever started. He led me to the lockers, still trying to make conversation. Why was he trying so hard to get to know me. He shouldn't want to get to know me, he should want to make fun of me, make me feel like a loser, like the rest of them.

When we walked up to the lockers, i saw Shadow yelling at someone, someone with long blond barbie hair. I heard Erik blow out a sigh, and wondered why he didn't seem to be happy to see her. She ran up to him, with fake, and very makeup ruining fake tears running down her face. She mumbled something to him and he wrapped his arm around her waist before continuing to his locker. Both him and Shadow were looking at me, and i tried to keep him from noticing that i was trying not to notice him. He smiled before taking the girls hand and walking off.

I tried to ignore the intense way he looked at me, while on my way home. My car made a chugging noise and i prayed silently that it would make it the rest of the five minutes home before it broke down.  

I could tell it wasn't because as soon as i turned on the street that would take me the rest of the way home, it stopped. I cursed as i popped the hood and got out of the car.

"Great, just great." I mumbled to myself as i looked under the hood for something. however, i didn't have any idea what i was supposed to be looking for. I heard a truck pull into the house i was parked in front of. I whispered curses one person i was trying to stay away from, came running across the yard to see if i needed help.

Aiden's running came to a stop about foot away from me.