Chapter 5: Kiss & Tentacles (part 2)

A/N : Sorry for late update. Anyway, this chapter really follows the manga, and I just change it a bit, so I hope it's not boring.

---

Kayano's POV

7 p.m tonight at the grassy field in Kunugigaoka Park.

That was the place I chose to kill Koro-sensei.

I knew Koro-sensei wouldn't break his promise with his students since he really loved his students, so he would definitely come. There was big possibility that the students would come with him, and probably... 'he' would come as well.

'No, no, no. I begin to waver. I have to do this! I'll definitely kill Koro-sensei!'

My brain which was bound up with the tentacles was really hurt. This tentacles would help me to be strong though, so it was equitable.

'This pain is nothing. This pain is nothing.'

I actually repeated that in my mind as sweats continued running down my spine.

'But... Nagisa...'

Somehow, I remembered again about Nagisa. Deep in my heart, I knew I love him, but... but...

"The one I love is my sister! She is more precious than Nagisa!"

Screaming that loudly because of the contradiction in my heart, I almost hurt my left hand with a real knife as I raised then stabbed it onto the apple which I had peeled. I inhaled and exhaled repeatedly.

Crazy.

It was the only thing people would say when they saw me. But, I didn't care about their opinion.

They didn't understand at all. They didn't understand me. They didn't know me.

They didn't know how it felt when the only sister I had, who I loved so much, was killed and never came back alive even if you prayed until you die.

So, at least I could take revenge for her.

I knew my sister was too kind, so she would be sad if I took revenge like this. However, someone could do anything for their precious person, even if it meant you had to kill someone. No, he was not human. He was 'monster'.

So, enduring this pain and releasing my love was what I could do to reach my target.

---

I arrived at the grassy field. It felt so cold here since it was winter, though there was no snow falling now.

Since Koro-sensei hadn't come yet, I kept waiting at that cold place while thinking about my plan.

I had arranged my plan very well, even I had planned it very long time ago. I couldn't let it fail like yesterday. I would try my best to not look at Nagisa today if he really came.

These tentacles really hurt me though. It seemed my brain would explode at any time, so I hoped Koro-sensei would come faster.

I revealed my black tentacles which were coming out of my neck. Since I wanted to kill Koro-sensei, I had to prepare my tentacles, right? This is the only weapon I have to kill that monster.

'Ah, there they are.'

From a distance, I could already see a lot of figures walking closer to me. The biggest one amongst them was the yellow octopus. How could someone not see him? His body was bigger than any other humans here.

When Koro-sensei and the students arrived in front of me, they made a distance between us with serious face. The atmosphere around us felt heavy. No one dared to talk. Because of that, I began talking first while giving my fake smile.