Chapter 2: First Love...? (part 2)

A/N : 10 reviews! Wow, thank you for the reviews and those who have favourited and followed this story. I know, there are just few fanfics of Nagisa x Kayano... I feel a little sad too.

Sorry for the late update. Like I said, this fanfic will be slow update.

Well, let's start the chapter 2.

---

Karma and Nagisa just stared at Kayano who was chatting with Kanzaki and Okuda for a long time.

Karma took a glance at Nagisa. He narrowed his eyes when he saw Nagisa's face. Nagisa was speechless, and a bit frightened. Karma could see clearly that his face had become pale. It turned into blue colour that decorated his entire face.

"Does Kayano... hate me?", Nagisa muttered, not sure he was talking with whom, but Karma considered it as a question for him since he was the only one who stood next to him.

"Hm... I don't know. Probably she's just shy," Karma answered with a lazy tone, but he gave that answer seriously... 'a little'.

Nagisa looked down to see the floor below him while sighing. "I just knew this important feeling to her a few days ago. I know it was so sudden, but... I couldn't help it. I love her..."

Karma looked at Nagisa with disbelief. He never knew that his friend, Nagisa, could say something like that. Furthermore, it was about 'love'. He looked like the kind of person who didn't really care about romance, Karma thought. It was like a bit out of character of him.

But, maybe that's what everyone felt when they fell in love.

"Nurufufufu. Don't worry, Nagisa-kun. Kayano-san just wasn't honest with her feeling. I do know that she loves you too. She just doesn't want to open her heart," Koro-sensei said, who was suddenly behind them while patting Nagisa's head a few times.

"Yes, Koro-sensei... But-", Nagisa said with a sad smile, but his words was cut off quickly by Koro-sensei.

"It's alright, Nagisa-kun. I've got an idea," Koro-sensei replied as he raised one of his tentacles in the air.

Hearing that, Nagisa and Karma just stared at Koro-sensei and blinked their eyes a few times in confusion.

---

Kayano's POV

I let out a sigh while walking through the hallway.

'I didn't mean to say that... How do I apologize?'

Thinking about how to apologize to him, I sighed again for the second time.

'It's not like I hate him... I know that I love him, but... I don't know how to act since this is my first love! And, I can't date him because my only purpose is to kill Koro-sensei and I must concentrate on killing him!'

I kept on walking until I reached outside of the building. I looked up as I could see the sun began to set that time. The orange sky which was above me was so beautiful to behold. It's as if I couldn't look away from staring at the beautiful sunset. The cool breeze blew a few strands of my hair. This wonderful scenery made me almost forget about what I said to Nagisa this morning.

As time flew by, I watched the sky suddenly became darker. Dark clouds covered the beautiful orange sky in a instant, signifying it was about to rain.

'I knew around this time would start raining according to the weather forecast this morning, so I have prepared an umbrella in my schoolbag.'

As I thought that, I immediately put my schoolbag on the ground. I knelt down as I started to open it, trying to look for my umbrella.

A few minutes had passed, but I couldn't find my umbrella even though I had shed all its contents onto the floor. I widened my eyes after looking at my things that I had taken out. There were books, pencil case, anti-sensei knife, pudding, a gun, BB pellets...