}~{Chapter One}~{

(Davids' P.O.V)

"Bro, I'm back." I yelled swimming into our cave with a net full of fish.

" 'Bout time you're back." Bro said coming out from the shadows.

I hooked the net to the stone ceiling and made sure that none of the still live fish can escape.

"Good job lil' man."Bro said as he swam passed me ruffling my hair.

"I'm gonna be back in a few days. I need to go to Washington to pick up a brand new net sense you're keeping that one."
He said exiting the cave waving goodbye. I waved back then went to go do whatever.

While I was swimming I saw Karkat and Terezi arguing about someting. Eh. Might as well see what their arguing about.

"Yo Karks. Yo rezi. What's up?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS STRIDER!" Karkat yelled at me.

"K4RKL3S! Don't b3 so rud3 to h1m!" (I don't completely know how tz talks so if I write it incorrectly please let me know >.<)

"BUT IT REALLY IS NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!"

"He's right. It's rude to interrupt someone else's conversation with my huge amount of ironic swagger" I say sarcastically.

Karkat growled then swam away, tz following not far behind him yelling at him about whatever they were arguing about.

After a while of swimming around I headed to the beach. Though I need to be cautious because it's the time of the day when human teenagers will be passing through.

After a bit of relaxing on the beach I decided to go home because it was starting to storm.

As I swam back to my cave the currents got stronger and stronger.

I then see something coming straight at me. I was a huge clump of wood from a ship. I tried to dodge but before I even got an inch out of the way it hit me and I blacked out.