When he gets sick||

Requested by: CodilyLynn

________________________

Naruto: "I told you not to eat those Wasabi noodles Naruto." Patting the male's head with a damp wash cloth, the female continued to scold the blonde. "You really need to stop going out and trying every odd cup of ramen you see." "But (Y/N)!", Naruto whined. "It looked so go-" cutting himself off, Naruto ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. "Naruto!" Sitting down next to the blonde, the (H/L)-haired girl rubbed his back. Wearing a worried expression, the female said, "Are you okay Naruto?" A single groan came from the genin leaning over the toilet bowl . Turning to face the wall, Naruto grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and put it to his chest. Looking into her (E/C) eyes, Naruto asked, "Can you do something for me?" Widening her eyes, the (H/C)-haired girl replied, "Of course Naruto, anything." Looking back into her eyes, Naruto whispered,"Will you get me some Ramen."
"Naruto!"
"What! I heard it has healing properties!"
173 words

Sasuke: "ACHOO!" A sneeze racked the ravenette's body as he covered his mouth with a tissue. Taking the tissue away from his mouth, Sasuke made a disgusted face. "Sasuke, I understand that you're sick, but that is just nasty." The (H/C)-haired female backed up a little from the sight of her friends snot everywhere. "It's not my fault i'm sick. You're the one who gave me the sickness." Stating this with an angered face, the male layed down and rolled over. "Aw come on Sasuke. It's not like I meant to give it to you, but you where the one who ate my sandwich." Staying rolled over, facing the wall, the black-eyed genin mumbled some unknown words. Looking over to the male, (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion. "What did you say Sasuke?" "...", more mumbles. Scooting closer, the (E/C)-eyed genin scolded the Uchiha, "Sasuke, you know I can't hear you." Quickly rolling over towards the female, Sasuke leaned up with an uncharacteristicly red face and shouted, "I ate it because you put tomatoes on it!" Seeing his red face, the female smirked. "Oh."
190 words

Neji: "N-No Neji! Don't do it!" Bursting through the wooden door, a (H/C)-haired female ran out of the doorway, a sick brunette hot on her heels. The female genin had originally came to Neji's house to get help with a jutsu she was having trouble with. However, once (Y/N) knocked on the door, an intimidating man with brown hair answered the door. Widening her eyes, the female said, "I-i'm sorry if i-i'm inconveniencing y-you. I-I was just l-looking for N-Neji." Lucky for the (H/C)-haired female, Neji had happened to have walked past the front door, only to see his friend in a situation. "Uncle, it's fine. This is (Y/N), a fellow genin." Quickly ending the introduction, Neji grabbed the girl wrist, and pulled her to his room. The shy genin looked over at her classmate, wondering who the strange man was. About to voice her question, (Y/N) was interrupted by a loud sneeze. Rushing over to the brunette. "A-are you alright Neji?! I-I can get y-you some medicine i-if you want." Panicking, (E/C) eyes frantically looked around the room, only to realize she had accidentally left her bag on the porch. Running towards Neji's door, the clumsy girl knocked down a bowl full of broth that the pale-eyed male had originally planned to eat. Suddenly, a tense atmosphere began in the room, as the (H/L)-haired genin slowly turned around. "...(Y/N)." Widening her (E/C) eyes, the meek girl slowly opened the door behind her and ran for it. "Ahhhh! N-no Neji!" However the brunette continued his chase," Get back here (Y/N)!"
So that's how they ended up running around the formal and respectful Hyuga home.
321 words

Lee: "Crack!" A cracking sound resonated through the forest as a black-haired male continued to punch an indented tree stump. The sweat dripping down his forehead told him to stop, but the genin persevered. However, the movement in the bushes did help slow him down. A (H/C)-haired female came out from the shrubbery, fiddling with her ninja headband. "Lee, I really think you should take a break. Guy-sensai told me you had a fever earlier. I highly doubt it went away." Breathing heavily, Lee slowly lowered to the ground, setting himself on his knees. Worried eyes tried to catch a glimpse of the sick male's face, only to have the boy himself block it. "Lee." Getting on her knees beside the black-eyed male, the female tried to cup his face. "Come on Lee, show me your face so I can check your temperature." Still having his hands to his face, the worn out genin continued to refuse. After a few minutes of struggling, the (Y/H) girl finally cupped Lee's face in her hands. Raising his head, (Y/N) noticed the red color that has spread across Lee's face. "Aww Lee, you're burning up! We have to get you to the doctor!" Helping Lee up, the two started to make their way to the village. However, only Lee will know that his face was red, not because of the sickness. Instead it was from the cute generosity the female showed him.
247 words

Shikamaru: "oh Shikamaru~! Guess who's here to visit." Poking a head full of (H/C) hair inside the doorway, the female walked straight over to Shikamaru's bed. "Wake up Shika! I made soup." Rolling over to face the innocent looking girl, the brunette rolled his eyes before nodding off into deep sleep once more. The room was quiet for a long moment. The female was not use to the deafening silence. However, (Y/N) thought of an idea. If Shikamaru was too sick to talk to her she will help him talk to her. Looking around the room, the genin couldn't see anything useful. Until, her eyes landed on Shikamaru's shogi board. Him and his father's pieces were still in the same place they left them; they had stopped playing because of the brunettes sickness. Walking over to the board game, the female grabbed the sides and flipped it over. All the tiny piece that were on the board were now making small tinkling noises as they fell. "Uhhhh...",hearing a groan, the girl turned her attention back towards her friend. Slowly rolling over, Shikamaru came face-to-face with an innocent looking (Y/N). "Haaah... And here I was thinking that you weren't as troublesome as the rest." This comment only got a wide smile in response.
219 words

Choji: "Ugh..." Choji rolled over on his bed, groaning loudly. Three loud, steady knocks on the door was heard, but ignored. The quietness that filled the house was starting to come back, until, "Choji, I know u heard me knock on the door!" The intimidating female stomped into the room. Seeing a lump on the bed, the (E\C)-eyed girl jumped onto the lump, causing a groan to emit from Choji. "Choji? Are you alright?" Slowly the (Y/H) villager pulled the blanket away from the males face. Coughing harshly, Choji tried to pull the blanket back over his face,but (Y/N) kept it in place. Glancing around the room, awkward (E/C) eyes finally settled on the male once more. "Umm, I'm going to go find some medicine..." Slowly getting off the bed, the female made her way towards the door. However she was stopped by a voice, "(Y/N)?" Turning around in the doorway, the (H/C)-haired girl replied, "Yeah?" Getting up to rest on his forearms, the male said, "Thank you." To Choji's surprise a heat spread over the usually confident female's face. "Ughhhh, yeah...", with that the female left to go find some medicine. That day both of them learned something; Choji learned that even the most confident can get flustered, and (Y/N) learned that a sick Choji is a a cute Choji.
229 words

Gaara: Walking down the dirt road, Gaara swayed slightly, but kept going. Finally reaching his destination, Gaara slowed and walked into dull, blue building. He went up the stairs until he reached the third floor. Making his way to the fourteenth door, he knocked on the door. Opening the door, the (H/C)-haired girl smiled when she saw the red head. "Gaara, you're here!" The male genin walked slowly, still swaying, to the couch. Smile dropping slightly, the female decided to keep on eye on him. Smiling once more, (Y/N) plopped down on the other couch cushion. "So, Gaara I was wonder if you could help m-", the genin was cut off when Gaara suddenly collapsed into her lap. "Gaara! Are you okay!" Panicking, (Y/N) tried to lift Gaara back up only to hear a whisper, "Don't." Stopping her movements for a second, (Y/N) slowly put the red head back into her lap. Silence enveloped the two for a long time before a quiet, "Thank you.", was said.
171 words

A/N: Sorry for the late update everyone, but I, sadly, had writers block.

Last time my scenarios were too long now they're too short.

I'm sorry to CodilynLynn if this isn't what you want. I know that you probably wanted something romantic, but the first few came out as some-what comedic. If you want me to redo it just message me.

The next scenario will be a catch up for Kakashi and Kiba. Shinzo only has 2 votes. If you would like him, and want him to be in the book, please vote for him.

And apparently, when the characters say, "Thank you.", Reader-tan gets embarrassed.

1655 words total
16 pages total
||Mochi