Chapter 8

Vote ⭐️(click that star button cmon you can do it) you are a star so click that star and vote!

Comment📝 I would love to read your thoughts on this book!

Share!😝the more the merrier!

*Previously*

"He told me that he liked me, and I told him that I like him back,so you know, then he asked me out and said yeah"

I smile "the ship has sailed"

She nods and smiles" yup"

*Now*

"We're gonna be late for class let's goooo" I poke her arm.

"Ok I'm coming, I just need to be prepared for class, ok I have my pillow, my headphones, my phone ooh wait I need Takis" she pouts.

"I'll get you takis later let's gooo" I took her arm and ran out.

"I need to record you so you won't change your mind later" she holds up her phone to my face"ok now say it"

I laugh and speak into the phone "later I will buy Sam Takis"

" thank you" she smiles.

We continue walking towards our first period class, Chemistry.

We found two seats in the lab next to each other and waited for the rest of the class to come in.

I started taking out my notebooks and supplies I need then I felt a nudge on my arm.

"Eve look" Sam nudges me and points.

It was Luke, and he was holding hands with a purple manicured girl....great(note sarcasm)

"My day has just been ruined" I mumble.

*****20mins later
"Ok now that we're done with the lesson, let me assign you your projects, you need to choose two other people in your class and come together to create a go green project"Ms.Ellington explained.

"Not bad" I whisper to Sam.

"But to Make choosing partners different, I'm going to choose one person and the person will choose someone, and the person they chose is gonna choose the third person"

"Uh oh"

"Gabriella, you're first"

Look who it is.... Luke's girlfriend

"I choose Luke" she giggles.

Her voice is so annoying!

"Ok Luke now choose the third person for the group"

He looks around the room and smiles.

"Evelyn"

Huh? I probably heard wrong.

"Evelyn come here you're the third person" he motions for me to come.