Chapter 2

"Oh my god" I groan." Ha wow nice to see you too" he smirks." Ok listen I'm not going to deal with everything that happened last year so you stay on your side of the room and I'll stay on mine,got it?" I said. He just nods. I walk back over to my bed and take out my art supplies, I plug in my headphones in my phone and listen to music.

As I start drawing I got lost in my thoughts, half way through my drawing my phone dies. I come back to reality and found Luke was sleeping on his bed. I put my art stuff to the side and start charging my phone. I look at the clock and see its almost midnight. How long was I drawing?

I walk back to my bed and put all my stuff back in its place. After everything was cleared off my bed I went to the bathroom that was next to my closet and changed into my shorts and my black crop top. As I'm back in my bed I look around the room until my eyes land on Luke. Let me just explain to you why I despise him so much.

In the third grade I had a Crush on him, I was like the new girl, and he helped me find a seat and fit in, one of the girls asked me if I liked anyone. I said yeah, and pointed to Luke. She went over to him and told him I liked him. After that Luke started making jokes on how I like him and stuff, until a point where he just made fun of me for every single thing I did.
After the 5th grade I stopped liking him, but he kept on being a pest.

I couldn't sleep, so I got up in my socks and walked into the hallway. I started walking around, the halls were dark mostly because it was night and the halls are usually bright because of the Windows. The halls have a long big window instead of another wall. I stand infront of the window looking out outside to the campus. As I admire the beauty of the night  until I felt someone walk up behind me.

I quickly turn Around, it's dark I couldn't see who the person was." Who's there?" I hold up my fist." It's me Luke" I heard a familiar voice say." Oh, weren't you sleeping" I roll my eyes. I felt him walk towards me." Yeah I was but then I saw you weren't there so I came to see if you needed anything" he shrugs. " well I don't need anything you can go back to bed" I said looking back out the window." Ok good bye" he said and runs back into the room.

After a while I get tired and walk back to my room. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep under my comfy blanket.
---------morning-----------
I wake up with the sunlight hitting directly in my face.

I slid out of bed lazily, and hit the showers.
After my fairly long shower I changed into my black skinny jeans and a white tank top, and pulled my black sweatshirt over.

After I put on my shoes I brush my long brown hair. Since I'm not a fan of makeup, I put on some Chapstick to keep my lips from chapping.

" good morning" Luke Yawns." Good morning" I continue brushing my hair." Where are you going" he asked as he rubs his eyes."We have class today, you know?" I said."oh shit right" he said."ok well bye Imma go now" I said as I look through my bag." What are you looking for" he says as he stands up."my class schedule" I pull out a green paper.
1st- math
2- math
3- outside
4- study hall
5- ELA
6-ELA
7- science/social studies
8- art

I start putting books that I may need for today, Luke comes out of the bathroom. Did he shower that quick?!oh well I don't care. I grab my bag and leave the room.

As I'm walking down the hall I stop and Sam's room." Sam? You in here?" I say as I open the door. I find Sam and Calum(her roommate) talking." No, batman is better than superman" Sam Argues." Not true, superman has powers batman is just a rich guy that drives around in a bat mobile"Calum counters." Batman is not just a rich man, he's smart and he can kick butt even without powers" she snapped her fingers."Hi"."hey Eve" Sam waves. " Hi" Calum waves." Hi Calum" I greeted him.He walks over to me and holds out his arms, I'm guessing it's for a hug. I walk up him and hug him, he hugs back. I pull back slowly and he smiles. Why is he smiling at me? " hey Sam let me see your schedule"I asked. She handed me her paper, we have the same classes." Yay we have the same classes together" I jumped around happily." Don't mind my friend she can be really childish sometimes" Sam laughed."
"I see that" he laughs quietly." Let's goooooooo" I pull her arm to hurry up." Ok ok I'm coming Eve" she says." Ok Imma wait out in the hall" I said and walked out.

I walk out into the hall and pull out my phone and I start playing geometry dash( a/n- it's actually a game by the way you guys should check it out it's addicting).

" ok I'm ready" Sam walks out as she puts her headphones in her ears. " where's Calum" I asked." He's in the room, why?" She raises an eyebrow." I was just asking to see if he'd like to walk with us" I shrug." Ok andyways lets go" she says. Ok so you're probably wondering why she just said andyways. It started back In the seventh grade, she has a celebrity crush on Andy biersack from black veil brides, so in order to show her appreciation for him she says andyways instead of anyways. I have weird friends lol." We have math first" I smile. I love math." Who's our math teacher?" She asked. I pull out my schedule." Umm, his name is...K-kna-steer?" I said trying to pronounce his name." Mr.Knaster" I said finally pronouncing it right." Wow what a weird name" she laughs.

We arrived and this bridge, that connects one building to the other, one of the buildings were where the dorm rooms were, the other building was the actual school. " we could've walk from outside you know, instead of walking through this bridge" she said." Too late now" I laugh."This campus is big, look at how much space there is, there's a basketball court and a tennis court, and outdoor eating space, and a lounge" she says as she reads the pamphlet.