Chapter 6

"And then...the noise became...louder...and closer, the door started opening, and that's when he realized....that the big hairy beast...." Calum said in a low scary voice"was his cousin" he bursted out laughing." You should've seen your faces" he cackles silently. Sam through a marshmallow at him, but he caught it in his mouth.

"Nice try cupcake" he smirked.

"Who's next to tell a story"

"Ooh Me Me!! Hellooooo meeeee" I whined.
They laughed.
" ok, so this isn't much of a scary story but, there was this one day, Sam,Ivy, and I were at lunch table In middle school, and we were talking about our social studies teacher" I started.

"She had a huge ass" Sam spread her arms wide showing how big it was.

" yeah so we talked about what had happened to her husband" I continued.

" we wondered about what had happened to him" She nods." We think that one day, her and her husband were having...you know...macaroni-" I got cut off.

"Macaroni?" Luke asked.

"We use the term macaroni, as another word for...intercourse, it was from a youtuber"

" I can never eat macaroni ever again" he cringed.

Sam laughed" continue telling them what happened"

"So they must've have been doing macaroni, and her husband got sucked into her butt"

Sam jumped in laughing" and we thought, why does her butt jiggle? Maybe it's cuz he's trying to get out, so it's moving"

Everyone started laughing.
"We have weird imaginations" Ivy said.

After a while of eating marshmallows and telling stories, it was getting dark. "Let's play a game" Tayra suggested.

"Game?"

"We can have a amazing game of hide and seek here, the woods is huge" she continues.

"Isn't it kind of dangerous?" I asked cautiously.

"Life isn't fun if you don't take risks" she says"do you guys agree with the game?"

"Sure why not" Jocie nods. Everyone else nods too.
"Eve?" Sam asked waiting for my response.

"Pleaseeeee" Ivy begs.

"Ugh fine" I groan "but if I get eaten by a bear I'm going to haunt your dreams"

"If you do get eaten by a bear, can I have your phone?" Ivy asked.

"No way, she should give it to me, I'm a better friend" Sam smiles.

"If I die, I'm taking my phone with me, I'll be Snap Chatting as I get eaten" I joked.

Everyone else laughs.

"Ok ok let's go over rules" tayra motioned for us to come around her.
----
The rules were:
1-no peeking
2-no cheating
3-you have to count to 30
----
"Evelyn you wanna be the seeker?"

"Sure"

Everyone starts to hide while I count against a tree.

"-28,29,30 ready or not here comes Eve" I look around deciding where to start looking first.

"Shut up Tayra you're gonna get us found" a whisper came from behind a bush.

I laugh quietly and sneak up to it.

"Found ya!" I yell.

Ivy smacked Tayra's arm" see what I told you tayra" she shakes her head.

" never hide next to tayra" I laugh.

" she kept laughing" Ivy shakes her head again.

" why were you laughing?"

" there was two mushrooms next to each other and it looked like a butt" she laughs.

I raise an eyebrow.

She continues to laugh.

"Ok anyways, you guys have to help me find the rest"

~10mins later~

"Who are we missing" Sam asked.

"Yessi and Luke"

"Found Luke" Calum points at a tree.

"Damn it" he mutters as he gets down.

" I always knew you were a monkey" I laugh and continued to look around for Yessi. Jocie and Sam followed.

" have you checked by the lake yet?" One of them ask. I shake my head in response.

Jocie runs ahead towards the lake." Haha I found you!!" She points at something. Once we walk closer we see its yessi. She screams and runs towards the lake." Not so fast " Jocie runs after her.

"Guys stop!" We yell loud enough for them to hear. But they continued.

"Ow shit" Yessi winced in pain, both of them limping back towards us.

"Imma go get the rest of them" Sam runs.
That's how you know this is bad, Sam RAN. She never runs.

"Lemme see your foot" I ask both them. They were cut and  bleeding intensively.

"How did you get cut?"

"We were running and as we were turning back, we stepped on a broken glass bottle" Jocie sobbed at the pain.

Luke came over with a phone on his ear"yes ma'am, don't worry " he ends the call.

"That was Yessi and Jocie parents, we told them what had happened, they're gonna be waiting for us in the nearest hospital" he explained.

"Luke, Evelyn, and I are gonna take Yessi and Jocie to the hospital, the rest of you stay here" Sam Said.

We got them in the car with a towel around both their foots."I'll drive" i start the engine.
Luke got in besides me and sam was in the back.

20 minutes later~

" how are they Doctor?" Yessi and Jocie's parents stood up as soon as the doc came out the room.

"They're gonna be ok, but they do require surgery to remove the glass" he explains.

"This wouldn't have happened if I didn't have sent my daughter to boarding school" Yessi's mother shakes her head and cries on her husbands shoulder " I want her home again"
Jocie's parents nod in agreement

"Did you what they said?" Sam whispers to me.

I nod" they want to take them back home"

A/n- sorry for crappy chapter :(
And sorry for long wait, I didn't have ideas and I was super busy.
Please
Vote
And
Comment
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)