Chapter 4

* Saturday morning*

I was awaken by the sound of my alarm clock. I slid out of bed and hopped into the shower.

After my fairly long shower I changed into my black skinny jeans, a white loose tank top that said Mickey Mouse, and slipped on my white hightop converse. I let my straight brown hair down that went a little over my butt.

"Good morning roomy" Luke yawns as he gargles some mouthwash and spits it into a cup. Ew. "Good morning" I reply and grab my phone and buds before heading out the door."where you going? It's Saturday" he laughed." My friends and I are going out to eat, and hang out for a bit" I shrugged. "Oh ok" he said blankly." Well bye I guess" i close the door behind me.

You have no idea how hard it is to be in a room with him, I still have feelings for him. But I can't tell him how I feel, we already know how that went the first time. I just need to learn to forget about him and move on.

I walked over to Samantha's room, and knocked." It's open" she yelled from inside. I open the door and sit on the corner of her bed as she fixes her hair up in a ponytail. "New book?" I ask picking on the book that was on her bed.

" yup, it's a really good book you should read it, your name is in the book, and she's half wolf and half human. Since you love wolves, you'll enjoy reading it. After me of course" she laughed.

"Sounds cool, just give me the book whenever you're done" I place the book back on the bed. Suddenly I felt a buzz coming from my back pocket, I pull out my phone and see a text message.

To:Evelyn
From:Ivy

Hey, the girls and I are going to wait for you and Sam by the corridor.
First we're going to Applebee's :)

I start typing back.

To:Ivy
From:Evelyn

Kk we won't be long, Sam is still trying to tame her Mane into a ponytail. Yum Applebee's, can't wait!

My phone buzz almost instantly.

To:Evelyn
From:Ivy

Lol we might as well Sit down, it's gonna take a while, see you soon!

I laugh at her joke and put my phone back into my pocket. "Yes!!!!! I tamed the mane!" She stuck out her tongue." Keep it down would you? I'm trying to sleep" Calum grunted and turn to the other side. " damn who peed in your cereal this morning" I joked at his grumpiness.

Once Sam was done grabbing her, items of survival, as she calls it. Which is basically her in phone and headphones, and her iPod just in case her phone dies. We walked towards the corridor where Ivy,Tayra, Yessi and Jocie sat waiting for us. "We ready to go?" Ivy asked, we all nodded.

A few months ago, our parents all decided to buy one car for me and my friends, so we can go places. We got into the shiny black BMW that was bought for us. " I call shotgun" Sam laughed getting into the passenger seat next to me. " seat-belts on guys" I said." Ok mom" Yessi joked.

I pull out of the LABS parking lot and into the highway. " we going on a trip, to eat some shit, zooming through the sky, little chicken thighs" Jocie sang making us break into laughter. "why don't I have normal friends" I shake my head laughing." Cuz you aren't normal either" Sam laughed." True" I nod and park the car in front of Applebee's. We all got out and I lock the car before heading inside.

" table for uh-6" I count everyone. He led us to a table. We thanked him and sat down. " mind if we join?"

" what the hell are you doing here, girls day only" Tayra said annoyed.

"But we're lonely" they pouted.

Sam looked at me, and nodded."ok
Fine you can stay" i scooted over to make room for Luke and Calum.

A/n- omg I haven't updated in AGESSSSSS!!! but now I did! How was this chapter? Please vote and comment!