Chapter 19✨(part 1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"By who?"

"By someone."

"That's what we doing now Naomi?"

I just ignore his ole grumpy ass and grab my outfit, it's such a simple outfit but it works wonder for my body.

{Naomi's hair + outfit}

I walk out of his closet and this nigga is just staring at me, for what reason I don't know.

"Problem?"

"When did you get your belly button pierced?"

"Oh well honestly I've always had it done just when we were gonna yeah I would take it out because I didn't know if you were want of those guys who thought piercings were trashy."

"Nah I think you it look really good baby."

Thank God for this dark skin complexion because I would be blushing so hard right now.

"Speaking of looking really good, I like that outfit you have on I can't wait to take it off when you come back."

I didn't realize Lucas was behind me and I could feel Lucas Jr wanted some....attention.

"Ole sneaky ass nigga."

"Forreal though where you going?"

"Nick invited me to a party I don't know where though I'm not driving Rashad is driving."

"Okay, niggas going to be at the party?"

"Lucas I'm not a little kid yes niggas are going to be at the party."

"Is that Sam nigga going to be there?"

"I don't know I doubt it. You've been talking to Ronnie I assume."

"Yeah I have to keep an eye on you even if you don't want to be with me."

Lucas POV

Naomi finally looks up at my and just searches my eyes, like she expects me to be lying .

I swear Naomi could be married to another nigga have kids and all, I would still look out for her.

"Make sure you take your medicine before bed and eat something with it. I'll be back soon enough because I know you'll probably wait up." She said all this looking at the ground.

I grab her face with my hand "Look at me baby."

"Lucas stop just got take ya meds. Nick texted me he's out front."

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go."

She kisses my cheek real quick and tries to run out the door emphasis on the word tries because she know that shit wasn't going to slide.

She almost made it to the door but I ran in front of her so fast damn she can move quick in those heels

"Naomi I'm not playing give me a kiss forreal."

"Lucas I did give you a kiss now move."

"You either kiss me now or in front of Nick and hear his mouth."

She rolls her eyes grabs my cheeks and kisses me really good, I bite her lip and she pushes me off of her.

"You really a sneaky ass nigga yo." She says between laughs.

"Have fun baby."

"I will Lucas."

Just like that she's out the door and hops into the car.

"Yup she's going to be around for a long time."

I slip the velvet box back in my pocket, this will be handy soon enough.

Jacob POV
I put on my best outfit for tonight, I'll have to pay that traitor double for telling me about Naomi's whereabouts.

"Soon enough she'll be mine again and Lucas will be yours soon enough little girl."

"She knows that I want Lucas again Jacob what am I supposed to do?" Lauren says between sobs.

"Hush now child I'll fix the mess you made under her hard exterior is a good heart trust me she'll learn to forgive...in due time."

{Jacob's outfit, he's evil but damn he look real good

{Jacob's outfit, he's evil but damn he look real good.}

A/N:
Hey guys, I hope you guys are doing great. I'm glad the plot is slowly start to unravel and I have all my ideas organized. I'm going to post a Q&A later tonight or tomorrow just to hear about what you guys think about the book and stuff.

Thanks for the support with this book and I'm glad that you guys are still reading my book it means a lot.

This book is going to start to include more racial slurs and black based problems so if that makes you uncomfortable the next couple chapters aren't for you....

VOTE & COMMENT
I love reading you guys comments they're hilarious sometimes.

Until next time loves
xoxo