Chapter 9✨

Naomi POV
We're heading to Jacob's car seriously I have no choice BUT to listen to him, I don't know why he's so persistent on being with me now he didn't like nor love me before.

"I don't think you want to do that ole boy." Ronnie said.

Now I don't know where that nigga came from but I'm glad he's here.

It seems like Ron and that fuck boy Jacob are everywhere I go lately, it's disturbing to be frank with you.

"I'm sorry but this isn't any of your business hood rat."

"Hood Rat? Nigga if you don't get your bougie country bumpkin ass out of here boy, don't fuck with Naomi son." Ronnie said through clenched teeth.

"Am I supposed to be scared of you, you're just one of those wannabe thugs. You aren't tough at all. You think with your lighter skin complexion you would act proper but of course the streets have you brain washed."

Wait a minute did I hear this nigga correctly. Whenever I hear things like that it takes me back to high school when kids would make fun of my skin tone, I remember trying to wear lighter makeup and even acting in a certain way so people would accept. Now I don't give a FUCK but, skin color slander will not be tolerated.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT HOW THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO ACT BASED ON THEIR SKIN COLOR? THE STREETS DON'T SEE SKIN OLE BOY DON'T GET BUCK JACOB."

"IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE SO FUCKING SMALL MINDED THEY TRY TO CORRELATE SKIN COLOR WITH THE WAY PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT, YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU."

"Tsk tsk tsk look at you Naomi, I thought you were the one of the 1% of  dark-skinned girls who don't act ghetto and loud, well guess I was wrong. That doesn't make me any less attracted to you." Jacob said while smirking.

" Jacob said while smirking

(Jacob's outfit)

"Now where were we? Ah yes Naomi get in the fucking car."

"Naomi get in your car and drive on home." Ronnie pleaded.

"NAOMI if you know what's good for you, you'll get in my fucking car this instant! You don't want to have a repeat of November 2014 right?" He said while pointing his gun at me.

At this point I didn't care what happened I charged that nigga Jacob and bitch slapped him with my gun.

I have a lot of built up anger towards me and I don't know Jacob just set me off, it's as if I started seeing red. I knocked the gun from his hand and started beating his face in. When I got up to kick him in the balls Ronnie picked me off of him and I was lowkey pissed, Jacob put me through so much and what's even worse is deep inside I know I still care for him not in a relationship way I don't know it's hard to explain. If he were to die I would still feel sad and miss him because I'm a genuine ass person, if I jack with you I fuck with you HEAVY. He used that to his advantage and that's what broke me, Jacob pushed me beyond my limits.