Chapter 7✨

Naomi POV
I swear my heart started beating 10x harder. This man won't leave me alone, I'm just staring at him in shock because he can't take the hint. I don't understand how one can't comprehend "Leave me the fuck alone." It's a simple statement if you ask me.

"Leave me alone Ole boy."

"I'm afraid I can't do that you look ravishing today Naomi." Jacob said.

"Listen nigga I suggest you back up out of here before I MAKE you get the fuck back." Ronnie said.

"Ronnie wow your back you still look like a hood rat."

"Wow Jacob you still act like a little bitch."

"I didn't come here to talk to you actually I have a proposition for Naomi."

"Nigga she said leave her alone, I'm not about to have you ruin this day for all of us so just dismiss yourself before Ronnie and I tag team that ass ole boy." Lucas said.

"C'mon baby we don't have time to socialize with these ghetto people especially ones with HER circumstances." Priscilla said.

Lucas POV
Now one thing I know for a fact is that Naomi does not like this girl so I don't understand why in the world she says she slick things to Naomi like Naomi won't set it off bruh.

I loved it when she said Ole Boy my baby is using my slang.

"Naomi let's just get back to what we were doing don't even entertain this foolishness." I said

Naomi just nods her head and clenches her fist.

They start rallying everyone together and we begin protesting, we walked about 10 miles even though it was a long walk it was so worth it because you  feel connected with everyone there. Trayvon Martin has opened our eyes to things that have been happening for years and now we get to speak on it openly.

We come to the end of our walk and everyone starts eating and sharing stories making the best of our time.

Naomi POV

"Lucas I forgot I was supposed to shape up your shit we can go back to my house after."

"Alright that's cool, I'll meet you there I have to go get something from my crib."

"Okay then! Ron will you co-."

"Matter of fact I can come with you right after we're done here, I can go home whenever."

Ronnie and I started chuckling to ourselves while Lucas started blushing, my sweet heart is so jealous for no reason. Ronnie is legitimately one of my bros and that's he's ever will be.

"Okay well let's leave now."

"Right behind you Shawty."

We walk back to my car and Lucas grabs my hand. I look up at him and he won't look me in my eyes. Even though the gesture was small it was extremely cute and he was all smiley.

"I'm going to be whipping your shit home."Lucas said.

"Why do you have drive my car?"

"I'm not going to let my baby drive while I'm all comfortable in the passenger seat. You sit there and relax while I drive us home. What time do we have to pick up the boys?"

"Aunt T wanted them for the night, she texted me during the protest."

"Alright then after you cut my hair let's do something."