The Land of Untold Stories Part 2

The small group had made it back to the asylum once again, making Liam very happy. Killian laughed as they approached because Liam was cheering about going to the "castle". But little did he know, it was far worse.
   Of course, neither the Warden nor the Doctor were "currently available" and the assistant made sure to tell them that. However, they fought their way through, knowing how important it was they made it home soon.
   Once inside the large, concrete building, they began to explore, swords drawn in case there were guards out to kill them. Liam also realized that this was most definitely NOT a castle.

   Finally, after searching every winding hallway, and twisting path, they found a large, guarded door. There had to be at least 5 guards in front of that door, more than the men had fought the entire time they were there. This meant something of great importance was behind that door, right?
    Killian and David made sure the little boys were out of sight of the guards, making their way around the corner.
   "Hello, mates," Killian called out cheerily. All the guards drew their swords, pointing at the pirate and prince in a fighting stance. "We can do this easy way, or the hard way. All we want to know, is where the bloody hell is the Warden?" He asked, turning his sword over and back intimidatingly.
   "If you're not a patient, you can't see him. Besides, what makes you think two can beat five?" What must be the head guard, taunted them, a smirk finding itself on his face.
   "Well, what makes you think you five lousy guards can beat a pirate and a prince?" Killian smirked back at them, and even David had one too.
   The jumped forward, beginning to fight as the only sound you could hear was of swords clashing and frustrated growls.
    Despite most beliefs, Killian was at an advantage, for he had two weapons in this battle. And not long later did David match him with that perk, taking a sword from one of the guards he had knocked out.
   There were two guards left, two that had barely fought this fight until now, whereas Killian and David were slowly becoming fatigued. They did underestimate these guards. However, no one can beat the infamous Captain Hook and famous Prince Charming! (Unless they let them or have one arm full)
    So of course, Killian was able to easily lower the other man's sword with the use of his and get a clear shot right at his head, knocking him out with the blow of his hook.

Author's Note:
OMG it's been like 3 weeks!!! I know this is short but I decided to post it anyways. I truly have so awful about not getting any chapter out, and I'll really try to knock out a few extra if I can. I just started a workout camp for my school that is every day, but I'll work around it. Also, I'm a huge procrastinator, AND I'm running having trouble writing this story. I will try to finish up the part in which David, Killian, Liam, and Neal are in the Land of Untold Stories (it might be a little cheesy though) so I can get back to the good stuff in Storybrooke. Again, I'm so so sorry for not updating. On another note, a few days until filming and SDCC!!!!!!!