Defeating the Devil

Emma tried desperately to keep researching, she needed to find a way to defeat Hades. However, she also needed to grieve, just like her dad said. She opened the storybook, flipping to the bookmarked page of her and Killian dancing during King Midas' ball. She touched the page, her hand coating over the illustration of Killian while placing her other hand on her stomach. She snapped back into reality, closing the book and placing it  aside. Almost immediately, the book opened itself up flipping right to the page that would give her all the answers.

   She knew it would be dangerous, and could possibly put herself and unborn child at risk, but Emma needed to at least try to save the town. It was the least she could do.
   She showed up at the Mayor's office, shooting her magic, trying to take down the protection spell. She had been there for at least five minutes when she heard Zelena yelling at her from the other side of the road.
   "What the hell are you doing?" She screamed.
   "Trying to save this town!" Emma yelled back.
   "By what, killing Hades?" She asked. When Emma never answered, Zelena flicked her wrist, causing Emma to go soaring through the air. When she hit the ground, her hand went straight to her stomach, worried she might've lost the only piece of Killian she has left.
   Zelena snatched the papers from Emma, unfolding them to reveal the weapon Hades showed her earlier.
   Zelena skimmed the pages barely hearing what Emma was telling her.
   "The crystal, it is the only way to defeat Hades! You need to end him Zelena. You're the only one that can."
Zelena waved her hand and she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

(Basically everything from here forth is exactly as the show has it. I was too lazy to try and rewrite the whole scene, so I just used captions on Hulu. Everything you are about to read is strictly made by the writers and producers of Once Upon A Time. Except for tags, all dialogue belongs to OUAT)

   When she walked into the black and white office, Zelena saw Regina laying on the floor by Robin, and Hades pointing the mysterious crystal directly at him.
   "What happened?" She asked, concerned for her sister.
   "Hades did this!" Regina yelled, a slight cry in her voice.
   "He said he was going to kill you, Zelena." Hades lied, "I was trying to protect you."
   "That's a lie!" Regina yelled again, and Hades moved his hand, the crystal now pointed at her.
   "Is it?" Zelena didn't know who to believe, though she knew what they planned to do to Hades, " because I just found Emma, and these! You wanted to kill him!" She shoved the pages in Regina's face.
   "I was trying to protect you, Zelena," Regina stole Hades' line, crying out as she told her sister. "He's been lying to you since his heart started beating." Regina glared at Hades as Zelena looked to him too.
   "Is it true what they said?" She asked, breathing heavily from the yelling and crying. "Did you trap them in the Underworld?"
   "I did it for you. So we wouldn't have to hurt anybody, but but now they're here, and the only way to be safe is to use this power to creat a new kingdom- our kingdom." Hades tried to get his point across, but Zelena wasn't happy with his excuse.
   "Why can't we just be happy together? Why do we need a kingdom?" Zelena had plenty of questions but Hades had answers.
   "This is about getting back at the families who never believed in us. Remember what I told you- there's no better revenge-" Hades started.
   "Than having it all." Zelena ended with an annoyed smirk on her face.
   While Hades was distracted with Zelena, Regina stood up, running over and pushing Hades down causing him to drop the crystal. Regina reached for it but not before her sister could get it first.
   Hades stood up, cautiously urging her on to use against her sister, "It's okay, use it. End her."
   Regina quickly cut in after him, "Zelena, I do believe you. I defended you when no one else did. I wanted so badly for you to find love, but sometimes, love blinds us." Regina explained to her, her voice cracking the whole time. "Hades tried to kill me already," Zelena changed her view and glared at Hades, believing every word her sister said.
   "No she's lying," Hades lied again, thinking it would get him what he wants.
   Regina cut in one last time, "Robin died to protect me. That's what true love is. It's sacrifice. It's giving up everything for the person you love," Regina had tears streaming down her face as she finished her statement, "but Hades won't give up a single thing for you. Like he said, he wants it all." Regina practically snarled at Hades as he desperately fought the already won argument.
   "Listen to her," he pointed at Regina, "she doesn't think you deserve to happy. Look at this office. Look at this town. This all belonged to her when you had nothing, remember?"
   "Of course I do!" Zelena yelled back, frightening Regina into thinking she'd take Hades' side.
   "All you have to do, is kill her." Hades said as if it was the easiest thing in the world.
   Zelena looked between Regina and Hades, the crystal raised high in her hands.
   "All I wanted was to find love," she said, crying as she looked at Regina. "And now I have." She yelled out, turning abruptly and stabbing Hades with the crystal.
   "Zelena!" He screamed in agony as his existence slowly faded away into pure ashes.

   All that was left were two heartbroken sisters that had just lost their true loves. They comforted each other, letting their tears pool at the bottom of their feet.

Author's Note:
Finally! I procrastinate way to much! But at least it's out on the right day... Anyways, next chapter is probably going to be my absolute favorite out of the whole book. By Wednesday, I might have a really mini chapter that sort of explains the set up for chapter 5, if that makes any sense, but then the next full chapter will be posted Friday this time. Probably because I'm actually really excited to write it!! And also the finale... Yikes. I mean, it was a really good, absolutely amazing episode of Once Upon A Time, but I was really hoping for some more CS. I already told a few kids at school that they were getting engaged this episode bc of everything I saw on social media... The lack of CS was really my only problem, however their kiss at the end was really good. I'm sure no one is reading this, but sometimes I think us CS fans, even if we are just messing around cause I do it too, but sometimes we take A&E for granted. There are so many ships on this show that are just falling apart and I think we need to be more supportive. Our ship has both halves alive (for the time being😜) and a happy relationship. So we need to cut Adam some slack those of you who know what's going on, on Twitter, and let him develop CS properly, rather than rushed. That's all I have to say. Also I changed my username lol😂 -Dallas out👍🏼👋🏼