Chapter 6: Years pass quickly...

Começar do início

Of course Goku was still training as hard as he could to fight for Gohan. He was training very hard the past year because it was starting to get close to the time he had to go to the planet. Plus they soon had to locate the dragon balls so he was training for that as well. Today he was practicing martial arts by taking down trees for firewood.

"Well that seems about right." Goku said proudly picking up a tree that toppled on to the ground.

"Goku when are you coming inside, it's pretty dark out and I don't want you to take to long with training. I wouldn't want you to get injured." Chi chi said.

Goku just listened to her and went back inside, although he wasn't thrilled about going inside. Training and fighting was his life and it was hard to get him away from it. But he figured that she had already yelled at him plenty of times when Gohan was kidnapped. Goku didn't want to make any more mistakes or screw ups as long as she was there and alive. It was hard for her, Gohan was her only child and Goku didn't want her to get angry at him or give up hope. It was a long day so they just went off to bed and slept soundly until morning.

*****************************************************************************************************************

At Capsule Corp

Bulma was halfway done building the space ship for their big trip. She was very proud of herself for being able to get halfway done the ship sooner then she expected. Bulma was just fixing some things attached to the ship and making them work properly.

"Darn it this part isn't suppose to go here! What the heck was I thinking? Jeez..." Bulma thought to herself.

She had no one else around her right now. Her mom was cooking and her dad was sleeping. So she just worked on the space ship, she didn't really want to be bothered anyway...

"I have to finish building this soon I can't slack off or else we'll never get Gohan back. I know I didn't really know the kid but he is Goku's son. I should at least try my best to help get him back!" Bulma thought thinking about Gohan.

Bulma was right she didn't really know Gohan. The only thing she knew about him was what he looked like, his age and who his parents were. But she did know Goku, he was her best friend and probably very first friend of course she had to help him get his son back! So she kept working for most of the night and fell asleep around three am.

******************************************************************************************************************

At Master Roshi's island

At Master Roshi's island they had fell asleep after training very hard. Even Piccolo was asleep which was a surprise because he never really actually slept. All of them were fast asleep, there was probably nothing that could wake them up. They didn't really get a lot of sleep because of their training. But they had finally got some and planned to sleep for awhile. Well, at least until Roshi woke them up...

******************************************************************************************************************

On planet Arila

Gohan was training along side Raditz trying to fight him. Gohan had a different uniform than usual. He wore saiyan armor and a scouter. He threw a punch at Raditz, the blow landed to the face and Raditz had a bruise on his face, his forehead to be exact. Then Raditz threw a punch back, Gohan dodged it easily. He had examined Raditz's moves and attacks every time he fought him so Gohan had the upper hand. Then Gohan landed a blow to his stomach and he collapsed onto the ground looking up at Gohan.

"Wow you actually managed to knock me onto the ground what a surprise!" Raditz said.

"Well finally, that took forever." Nappa said to Gohan.

Gohan just glared at Nappa, he wasn't frighted of him anymore. He then walked up to Nappa and started to talk.

"Yeah whatever he was a weakling anyway..." Gohan said grinning.

Nappa and Vegeta were surprised that Gohan said that. He never said that before even though he had been on the planet for three years. He now acted more like the saiyans than he did the humans.

"Oh, your're calling Raditz a weakling Kakabrat. HA, I remember when YOU where the weakling and you couldn't even defend yourself against anything. You were pathetic..." Vegeta told him.

"I told you not to call me Kakabrat idiot it's Gohan. Also I was pretty weak then I do admit but soon I will be stronger then you and I will make you pay for making me live in this hell." Gohan said grinning at Vegeta.

"Oh, I would love to see you try to kill me. You couldn't even if you used your full power, your still a weakling." Vegeta snickered back to Gohan.

Gohan just ignored his comment and stoped his training for that day. He had grow to be as powerful if not more powerful then Raditz. They just rested up for more training or as Vegeta and Gohan would like to call it "hell" tomorow. All of the saiyans had grown stronger and better at fighting. Even their movements were more swift then before. Now they still had more training to indure and they knew that much. They were going to train in case Gohan's father decided to find him. They also trained just to get stronger and show more pride as saiyan warriors.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Most of it was just information on what happened in three years but whatever. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Don't forget I would love feedback on the story and how it's going. Thanks for reading so far I will write more :)