Chapter 3: Hope

DISCLAIMER - I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z. If I did I would be rich and probably making more episodes of it... This is the 3rd chapter of the story enjoy!

NOTE: The spelling and grammar for this chapter has been updated. :) Finally getting around to updating because I have summer vacation. Yays

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3: Hope

Back on Earth a couple minutes later

Goku was still passed out from the hit to the stomach a couple of minutes ago. He was knocked out cold and there was blood at the side of his mouth.

"Oh god Goku, is he alive?" Bulma asked Roshi.

Master Roshi put two fingers on Goku's neck to check his pulse to see if he was still alive. He then lifted his fingers away after checking if he was alive or not.

"Master Roshi is Goku alive or is he dead?" Krillin asked him.

"Goku's going to be fine, It's a slow heartbeat but he should make it through this. He's been through worse before." Master Roshi told them.

"Well that is true, he should be able to make it out of this." Bulma said having more hope.

Just then they heard something coming, they were flying through the air.

"Oh crap is that Raditz?!" Krillin asked panicking.

"No it's not, it's somebody else but they're too far away so I don't know who it is..." Master Roshi said to Krillin and Bulma.

The figure was getting closer to the island, Bulma and Krillin were worried but stayed to watch who was coming. The figure finally landed, it was Piccolo! Bulma started to shake in fear at the sight of Piccolo, he had killed many people, he seemed no better than Raditz at the time.

"AHHH It's Piccolo!" Bulma shouted.

"Wait guys, he looks hurt very badly." Krillin said shaking.

Then Piccolo walked forward but then collapsed onto his right knee. He had cuts, scrapes and bruises and there was blood on his clothes.

"I have to tell you something, it's Important!" Piccolo said.

"What is it?" Master Roshi asked him.

"I was training and then this person came up to me and asked where someone called Kakarot was. I didn't answer the question and he punched me in the stomach. Although, I noticed he had a tail like Goku's and he also had black hair, I want to know who Kakarot is and who that guy was! Do you guys know who Kakarot is or who that guy was?" Piccolo asked them.

Then Bulma, Krillin and Master Roshi realized that Piccolo was probably attacked by Raditz.

"Oh my god you were probably attacked by Raditz! He called Goku "Kakarot" so Goku must be Kakarot. That guy was Goku's brother!" Bulma said.

Piccolo just stared at Goku taking notice that he was hurt more badly then himself. Then he looked back at Bulma again.

"So he attacked you guys too right?" Piccolo asked.

"Yeah and he took Goku's son." Bulma told Piccolo

"GOKU HAS A SON! IDIOTS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER?!" Piccolo asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you didn't know he had a son?" Krillin asked Piccolo.

"Oh yeah I certainly knew about his son and that's why I asked you guys why you didn't tell me about his son earlier..." Piccolo said sarcastically.