Chapter 6: Years pass quickly...

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z! If I did I would be making a lot more episodes and more manga of it... Well my sixth chapter is finally up! YAY! Sorry it took so long I was very busy, but anywho. ENJOY! Also thanks for over fifty reads! (Lol doesn't sound like much but it is!)

Note: Grammar and spelling has been updated. I don't think grammar and spelling will be consistently updated lol. School sucks, I still hope everyone enjoys this story even though the grammar and spelling is kind of bad in some chapters (thanks younger me). Anyways, enjoy!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6: Years pass quickly...

Three years later on planet Arila.

Gohan was still training for Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, Roshi and Bulma to come after him. Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz have been training as well along side him. Training made Gohan's behavior a lot different then it was on Earth. He wasn't the calm, shy and quiet four year old human anymore. He was a vicious, killing, blood thirsty seven year old saiyan! He was turned into a killer, a monster as well. Gohan had grown stronger too and more powerful as well. Gohan knew he was strong, he could rip creatures into shreds and tear out their flesh. He also didn't remember his father anymore. All of his memories of hope, Earth, family and friends were now gone. Almost nothing could change him back. Vegeta's training involved killing creatures and anything else that lived on the planet Arila as well as practicing martial arts and energy blasts. Vegeta also had a very gruesome attack called "galick gun" it was a very powerful purple energy blast. Nappa was training by focusing just on martial arts and nothing else. Raditz trained by practicing mostly energy blasts and some martial arts. Mentally they were pretty much all the same. Ruthless, vicious, blood thirsty, fighting warriors that would rather die than lose a fight with another person. They still trained hard until the day came that they had to fight...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Back on Earth.

Everyone was still training very, very hard to prepare for a battle of their lives. Goku had worked harder than the rest of the group, it was his son he was trying to rescue after all. He wanted him back no matter what the cause was or how he did it. Goku trained by practicing martial arts and his "kamehameha" tecnique, It was a bright blue energy blast that was devastatingly powerful technique to witness and use. Chi chi was definitely helping too, she was going to be packing food for the trip and cooking it before hand later on. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME THAT WOULD TAKE!? Well anyway, Piccolo learned a technique called "special beam cannon" and "death beam", which were both very powerful attacks. Krillin trained too but not as hard as Piccolo and Goku. (Same as Master Roshi.) Krillin powered up his attack "destucto disk" it was now more powerful then before. Master Roshi worked on his Kamehameha technique which was also way stronger then before. As for Bulma she was half way done building the space ship and fixed some quirks along the way of doing it. All of them were much stronger physically but were they mentally? Well, Chi chi was still very upset that Gohan was gone but she's still going strong! Goku want's his son back and has a strong will to fight for him no matter what happens. Piccolo, well he's just normal Piccolo... Master Roshi was just the normal master that he was as well, although he was more aware of his surroundings, Krillin was also more aware of his surroundings and realized that anything could happen at anytime no matter where he was. All of them had grown strong mentally and physically for the battle of their lives.

******************************************************************************************************************

At Goku's house