Chapter 2

I was brushing my teeth when Mom shouted from the kitchen,' Abby, I have some good news for you.' Wow.

'What?' I shouted back, the toothpaste dripping in the sink.

'No school today. Your Principal's mom died or something.'

Thank God! I mean- ok, that was rude- I am really sorry principal's mom and all but seriously I couldn't be more happy that I get a day off from school. I was not in the mood for school today. I start making a list of what I would do today. Cuddling in bed watching 500 Days Of Summers and....yeah that's It. With some butterscotch ice cream topped with chocolate sauce , skittles and cold coffee. Weird I know but perfect.

As I was making this mental list, Luke appeared in the mirror. 'AAAAA!' I screamed. I thought I locked the door. He just started laughing like a real ass would.

'You jerk! How could you?' I asked, devastated.' What if I was naked or something?'

'Well, you should've locked the door.' He scooted me over. He was wearing not wearing a shirt, just his boxers. 'Don't you have the decency to wear a shirt? Just because you can go without it doesn't mean you have to.'

'If you had a body like me, you'd do the same. Now move dork, I don't have all day. My friends are crashing and we are going to a club later in the evening from here. ' He said as he put paste on his toothbrush.

Oh no. Friends mean Nash. 'Um..is-is Nash gonna be here too?' I asked with all my might. At that point, he stopped brushing his teeth and looked at me with a weird face.

'Seriously? You like THAT jackass?'

'No! Who said I liked hi-him?!' Shit. My brother COULD NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS. He'll ruin everything. He'll tell him everything embarrassing about my and my life would be officially over.

'Well, you better not. He's not someone I would like my sister to be playing around with.' He says as he spits the paste in the sink and gargles. Whoa. I expected some rude statement but not this.

'Why?' I leaned against the door and folded my arms.

'Because, ' He turned towards me ,' Abby he is not a nice guy. He is a player. He might seem nice but he has broken many hearts and I don't want you to be one of his girls.'

'Oh, and you're not?' I was angry now. What right did he have to say that about him when he does the same. He was not a Grade-A player. But I have to say he had some player skills. He was in Christine, my best friend. But I made it pretty clear to her that he was not someone to date. So they stay away from each other now.

He snapped,' I don't wanna have this conversation any more. You should stay away from him. That's all I'm saying.' With that he left the bathroom.

I don't know whats up with him. He is so sweet to me sometimes and sometimes he just snaps. He knows he's a player and I was not joking. But he chooses to be one. I let out a puff of air and go over to my closet to choose my outfit for today. Considering Nash is still coming, and Ben, Dylan his other friends too are coming, so I settle for a sundress. Its black with a pink belt at the waist area. I quickly hop in the shower.

I turn on the shower and stand under the cool water pouring down. Thinking about today's events. Was Nash really how Luke described him? That sweet guy who paid in attention in Math class? I have heard a lot about him but I didn't actually give it any attention because I knew deep inside that he was a good guy. But now that my brother is getting worked up about me, I am confused because even though I know Luke loves me, but he was not the one to warn me about guys as I pretty inactive in that category.