Chapter 20: Jareth

*please ignore any typos. I'm writing at 4 in the morning :3*

Everyone is losing their heads over this one girl we can not find and that's fuels my rage even more. Then we have to hunt down the little goblin that did God only knows to Toby.

Sitting down on my throne with my head in my hand. This all wasn't suppose to happen. Toby was never suppose to get hurt. I only wanted was Sarah and he wanted was the best for her. Maybe it would have been for the better if I left them both alone? This would have never happen if I didn't bring Mizumi in this matter. If I could go back than I would have never went to the boy and asked him what is wish was. I didn't want to hurt them. I just...I just wanted her love.

"Your highness! We found him!" The little goblin girl game rushing in with another goblin by her side. I immediately stood up, knocking my chair over and let them lead me to where they were holding the little rat that hurt Toby and my dear Sarah.

His face was horrible ugly for an old, lean goblin. Some blood was dripping from his nose which means my men had earned themselves a treat.

"I'm going to ask nicely and hopefully you give me the right answer so there will be no more harm to come to you." His head rises to meet mine. His made sure his eyes showed nothing but I can tell that he was scared. And he sure as hell should be. No one messes with the ones I love.

"Why and where did you get the poison. What was it made out of." His spit made contact with the side of my face. Whipping it away, aggravation set in and there was no way I am going to go easy on this thing anymore.

"Tie him to the chair." Everyone shuddered at the sound of my voice. They all should be scared. I am not going to be ruling a kingdom where there are creatures wanting to put me and my loved ones in harms way. Ever again.