Chapter 2

Chloe POV

Oh my God.

The girl just stared at us, her eyes unblinking.  This isn't weird right?  You go shopping and you get into a fight with your long lost twin...........completely normal, right?

"Wha-ho, I did not see that coming."  Paige said, her hands still firmly planted on the shoes.  She yanked them out of the girl's hands and held them up in satisfaction.  The girl didn't seem to care, she was too busy staring at me.

"You have my face," she said, as though she were offended.

"I had it first," I said, staring back.

"O-kay, people, looks like we all need to go grab some frapps and spill."  Paige said, putting her arms around us and guiding us to the nearest Starbucks.

"My name's Chloe Lukasiak," I said.  I would have smiled at the girl but I was still in shock about the past five minutes.  "What's you're name?"

The girl handed me my cinnamon frappuccino with skim milk and said, "I'm Cleo Larsen,"

"Okay, let's get to the good stuff," Paige said, sitting down at the nearest table.  I followed Cleo and sat down beside Paige so that I was facing her.

"Like?" I asked, still studying Cleo.

"Like, when is your birthday, Cleo?" Paige asked, stirring her hazelnut macchiato absentmindedly.

"I was born on May 25, 2001, you?" Cleo answered. 

"Wait what?" I blurted.

"May 25, why?"

"That's when I was born!" I said, barely believing my ears.

"See, I told you all that this was the good stuff."  Paige said, sipping her mug noisily.

"Some of my hobbies are swimming, dance--"

"This is crazy!" I said, interrupting Cleo and wringing my hands under the table.  "You have my face, my birthday, and my hobbies!!!"

"Well," Cleo said, a smirk on her face.  "I had them first."