Chapter 1

Chloe POV

I washed my face and applied a tiny bit of makeup.  I was going out today with Paige and for some reason I wanted to look really nice.  I don't know, that's just me.

I pulled out of my closet a pretty sky blue dress with a low back and put it on.  I pulled out a strand of my hair, twisted it, and pinned it back.  I looked in the mirror.  Maybe a little too over the top for a little shopping spree, but too bad.  Satisfied, I grabbed my purse and left my room.  I ran down the hall and called to my mom.

"Mom, I'm ready!" I called, scanning the kitchen counter for any sort of food that I could eat.  Seeing none, I scampered down the hall to the front door and waited outside.  A few minutes later, she walked out of the front door and opened the car.  I couldn't wait to see Paige.  I haven't seen her in weeks.  Ever since I moved schools, I haven't been seeing my twinnie as often as I would like to.

"Paigey!" I squealed, running out to her.  She was wearing a black hi-low skirt with a tank that said "La Paris" with a picture of the Eiffel tower on it and a jean jacket over it.

"Chloebird!!!"  She was just as thrilled.  She ran up to me and we hugged.

"Are you girls ready to go?" My mom asked, gesturing to the car.

"Yeah," I called, arm in arm with Paige.  "Jesus, you seriously need to let me borrow that shirt; it's so cute!"  I said to Paige and she smiled.

Once we arrived at the mall, my mom dropped us off and left Paige and I infront of Forever 21. 

"Where do ya wanna go?" I asked, going through my mental list of places I wanted to go to. 

"Ummm, I would like to go to Abercrombie, but I don't exactly need to so where you want to go is fine."  Paige reasoned.

"Okay, let's go to Abercrombie first and then to Wet Seal and Sally Miller.  After that, we can grab something to eat and go."  I said, making a schedule.

"Alrighty, off to Abercrombie."  Paige said, and we walked right into the double doors.

"Hey, Chlo?  Do ya think this is cute?"  Paige said, holding up a pink flowy crop top with the word "dance" printed across it in big black letters.  "I could wear it to dance, maybe."

"Yeah, it's alright," I said, studying the crop top.  "I think it's too original, you know for dance."

Paige studied it too, "Yeah, I guess you're right."  We walked over to some shoes that were on display.  We were in Sally Miller, one of my favorite places to shop.  I loved shoes.  They were one of my favorite things to accessorize with. 

I saw a pair of heels that were black booties and the sides of the booties were made of black lace.

"Ooh! Paigey I love these!"  I said, rushing over to them and picking them up. 

"Yeah those are cute!"  Paige said.  She rummaged through the pile of boxes. 

"Hey could you help me find my size?" I asked, looking for it.  She nodded and set to work. 

"Ahh, found some."  Paige said, reaching for the size seven that was on her left.  Another girl beat her to it.

"Oh, just my size." She said. Her blonde hair covered her face a little so I couldn't quite see her features.  She was slim, fashionable, and a blonde. 

"Hey," Paige said, scowling.  "I was just about to grab those."

"Well, you didn't."  The girl said cheekily.  "If you had your hands on them, that would be different."  She porceded to take the shoes out of the box and take her own shoes off.  She set the shoes down beside her.  That's when Paige snatched them.

"Hey, give those back," the girl said indignantly.  Somehow, her face was still shrouded by her blonde hair.  "Those were mine and I grabbed them first."

"Yeah, well if you had your hands on them, that would be different." Paige said, throwing her remark back into the girl's face. 

"Give those back!" The girl jumped up and tried to snatch the shoes back from Paige but Paige kept them out of her reach.  As she did so, the girl's hair fluttered away from her face.  What I saw made me almost do a double take five times. 

She looked exactly like... me.