I Love You

~Julia~

They should've been back by now.. what is something happened?! What if they got hurt on my own accord?!

Then I see Hiro and Honey Lemon come running up to where we were.

"HONEY! HIRO!" Gogo ran up to them I followed, along with Wasabi and Fred.

"Where's Vi?" Fred asked, looking around.

"He took her." Hiro replied. There was a fire in his eyes that I have never seen before. But at the same time there was a hint of sadness, all this over Vi? There must've been something else..

"What else happened?" I looked sternly at him.

Honey interrupted, "We found out the identity of the masked man.." Her face looked as if she saw a ghost.

"Who is it?!" Fred asked excitedly.

"I-Its.." we all waited..

"Tadashi.."

".... WHAT?!" We all exclaimed.

"If we want to get Vi back, we need to meet him at the Sanfransokeyo Skytree. Midnight." Hiro says dully.
"So.. suit up, and prepare for battle. Physically.. and mentally."

Everyone looked at each other.

"This may be the hardest battle we'll ever fight." Hiro finally finishes with a sigh.

"H-Hiro..." I begin to speak. He glances at me.

"Are you sure your going to be able to.. fight and defeat your brother?" I've seen how much pain he was in after losing the only family he had left. Is he really okay?...

Hiro hesitates and looks at his shoes. Soon he responds, "I dont know. But He's not Tadashi anymore. He's done terrible things to Vi and..." he suddenly stops. Honey gently touches his shoulder, "Don't worry, we'll definitely get Vi back tonight".

"You're right. Thats why in this mission, we cannot fail."

"MHMHMMM I smell a plannn~~" Fred exclaims.

"Of course you do." Gogo states as she rolls her eyes.

"So, what is the big plan?" Wasabi chimes in.

Hiro sighs before starting, "Im not going to lie, this is the most risky plan we will have ever taken. So if you aren't ready to give risk your life.."

"Umm if you haven't noticed," Gogo starts, "we risk our lives every day saving people. So no doubt we'd all gladly risk our lives to save a dear friend."

"I wasn't really implying it to you guys." Hiro looks at me. "Julia, you also have a part in this plan as well. But... you have the hardest part.. if-"

"Yes. Im willing to do it. Vi saved me. It's time for me to save her." He gives me a slight nod of approval.

"Now," Hiro stands, "here's what we're going to do.."

~Violet~

I wake up in a high tower, during the night. Its the cool air that wakes me.. but.. how did I end up here? I try to stand up, but my hands and feet are tied down. I see Kai- er Tadashi sitting beside me.

"Tadashi." I state. He looks back at me. "Your name is Tadashi."

"No, no its not. Not anymore". He looks back up as he puts his mask on.

"How did you loose your memories? D-Did you actually die? Are you related to Hiro-" He suddenly comes up to me and slams his right arm just above me.