Jelousy

>Julia<

I just finished picking up some groceries for my mother. I was running late, so I decided to take the shortcut. Through the ally.

I was about to walk out, but I saw two figures talking. I took a closer look to see that it was Hiro and the new girl. They seemed to be having a good time. Anger was boiling up inside me. I did not move to this damn city just to let some new girl take my guy.

I looked closer to see that they were wearing... suits? Like super suits...

WAIT.

Super suit.

I quickly took out my phone and took a picture. But I accidentally forgot I had my flash on.

Damn it.

"Did you see that?"

"See what?"

"Umm never mind"

"Ok then" she said with a giggle.

Ughh I hate her giggle. But that was a close one. I thought looking at the picture.

Hiro Hamada, you're finally mine.

Yayyyy a special showing Julia's POV. DUNN DUNN DUNNNNN. This was prob the shortest chapter, srry... Anddd I also showed what Julia looks like. That edit took me foreverrrrr. Anyways... If you're wondering were my Instagram account is... SOMEONE FRIGGIN DELETED ITTTT UGHHHH LIKE WTF.....
Idk if I can restart my account....
ANYWAYSSSSS srry for the tiny rant.... The next part is coming soon so hang tight!