Happy Moments

~Violet~

We got to do something. I dont know what but we cant just leave Julia like this.

All of a sudden Hiro grabs my arm.

"Huh?"

"What do ya say we go on a date!" He says with a huge smile. I can already feel my face heating up.

I mean its not like we're together...

Wait.

We kissed.

WHEN THE CRAP DID THAT HAPPEN.

Oh ya like 3 days ago... for some reason it feels like longer. I guess I've been so stressed about other stuff I totally forgot about what happened that night when Hiro finally told me about his problem with Julia. And he kissed me.

The scene replayed in my head making me blush.

Wait a second.

THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. AND WHY DID I JUST REALIZE THAT NOW!? OH MY GOD IM GOING MENTAL!

Then I realized Hiro was still waiting for an answer.

"U-Uh sure!"

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6:00!"

"Wait! Where are we going?!" Hiro just smirked.

"You'll see!" He said as he ran off.

                             * * *

As soon as I returned home from running some errands it was 5:30.

Shoot! I've got to get ready fast. I thought as I ran to take a quick shower.

When I went to my closet, a problem occurred to me. A problem I have never had to face until now. What am I going to wear?

I should just be myself. So I grabbed a t shirt, shorts, and slipped on some sandals. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to find Hiro there wearing what he always wears. Phew! I made the right decision.

"You ready?" He asked with his cute smile and hands in his pockets.

"Yeah lets go!" I said as I turned and closed the door behind me.

                           * * *

"Hiro! Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Hiro responded.

Soon enough we arrived at the elementary school.

"The elementary school?"

Hiro started to climb up the gate. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you doing?" He ignored my question and just reached out his hand.

"C'mon! You trust me right?" I smiled and took his hand.

Once we were on the fence the roof of the school was next to us.

"Follow me!" He said as he hopped on to the roof.

I followed him. I've actually never been on top of a school before. It's very interesting. With many, many pipes that I had to waddle over.

We reached to the part of the school where there was the second story. Hiro then stared to climb up the ladders that ascended up. Of course I did the same.

When I reached the top I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a blanket for us to sit on and food all prepared for us to eat.

I looked ahead and saw the most beautiful sunset.

"You did all this?"

"Yeah" He while ruffling his hair.

I couldn't help it. I haven't been this happy in a long time after all that happened.

I don't know what came over me, but I ran and hugged him.

"Thank you, Hiro."

"My pleasure, Vi."

I smiled and laughed so much that night. I couldn't think of a better place I wanted to be at. I could even say it was the one of the happiest moments of my life.

But.

Little did I know that was about to change.

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER?!
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
lol guys srry its been so long 😅
lots of things are gonna happen in the next few chapters. Some good, Some bad. Prepare yourselves!