Chapter 2: Are You Cheating On Me?

A/N: Okay, so i rewatched CLANNAD After Story andcried so much at Misae's arc. On the first time i watched it, i didn't cried. I guess it was because i didn't really understood it that time but now i fully understand it, i shed many tears. Damn T~T

No One's POV

"Eli, what's with that question?" Serina asked. Eli realized what she said and looked away.

"It's nothing. Sorry." Eli said. Serina sighed and suddenly kissed Eli's lips. Later on, Serina leaned back and smiled.

"Don't say things like that. You're scaring me." Serina said. Eli just smiled back and hugged Serina.

"I'm sorry." Eli whispered. Serina just hugged back. Awww, these two.

[ At Umi, Honoka, and Kotori ]

"I wonder who'll be the new guy in your class, Umi-chan." Honoka said.

"I only know his name and age." Umi said.

"What is it?" Kotori asked.

"Vernon Kazehaya, often called as 'V' or 'Kaze'. He's 21 years old. And he's a half ass." Umi said.

"Half ass?" Honoka and Kotori asked.

"Just like Serina. Half American, half Japanese, and half--"

"Three?!" Honoka and Kotori yelled.

"Well damn, his father is half Japanese and half Korean. So he's also half Korean. His mom is American." Umi said.

"Wow~" Honoka and Kotori said.

"Rin!! You perverted cat!!" Maki yelled while chasing after Rin while Hanayo is chasing after her.

"M-Maki-chan! Wait up!" Hanayo yelled.

"Hahahaha~! Maki-chan's panties are colored white with pink stripes nya~~!!" Rin yelled.

"BAKA!!!" Maki yelled.

"Looks like Maki-chan is gonna murder Rin-chan." Honoka said.

"少女." Someone said.

"Eh?" Kotori asked. The tall guy with silver hair and blue eyes walked away, glaring at Kotori.

"Did he just say 'Shoujo'?" Umi asked.

"Y-Yeah." Kotori said. The guy was taller than Serina O_O.

"That giant tree is looking cold!" Honoka yelled.

[ At Nozomi and Nico ]

"Oh yeah, Sonic's gonna take you home right?" Nico asked.

"Yes. What about you, Nicocchi?" Nozomi asked.

"Maki and i will be walking together." Nico said.

"Oh really? That's great~!" Nozomi cheered.

"What's so great about that? It's normal for lovers." Nico said.

"Eh? I haven't seen you two talking to each other ever since Maki-chan, Hanayo-chan, and Rin-chan have been in here." Nozomi said. Nico furrowed her eyebrows and shooked her head.

"It's none of your concern. You're not mom." Nico said and walked out of the room.

'What's with her? Did something happened between her and Maki-chan?' Nozomi thought.

[ Back At Serina and Eli ]

They were walking to the gate until they saw that silver haired guy with blue eyes.

"You're Serina Kotobuki and Eli Ayase, right?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, why?" Serina asked.

"I'm Vernon Kazehaya. I'm pretty sure your big brother Sonic knows me and Ayase-san, i know your little sister Alisa." The guy said.

'How?' Eli thought.

"Anyways, i should go now." Vernon said and walked away.

'What was that all about?' Serina thought.

[ At Eli's House ]

"Remind me, why are we all here on my house?" Eli asked.

"To hang out-- Serina, come!! Why are you doing your Science project now??" Kevin asked.

"I have no choice. I don't wanna be kicked out of the school and be transferred to Nekoyama!" Serina said.

"Hardworking as ever." Rin said.

"*chuckles* I'll cook some food." Eli said and walked to the kitchen. Serina just smiled, looking at Eli's back.

"Ahhhh, waifu material..." Wayne and Kevin said.

"I'll kill you both if you steal her away. She's precious." Serina said and continued doing her project.

'Okay, okay, okay. This is bad. I made Umi-chan eat some whiskey chocolate without even me knowing!., what do i do, what do i do, what do i do!!' Kotori thought.

"Minna~! I'll just help Eli-chan~!" Umi yelled and walked to the kitchen.

"She's awfully cheery today." Maki said.

"It's weirding me out." Serina said.

"She might do something inappropiate to Eli-chan! She ate some whickey chocolate!" Honoka yelled.

"Eli's smart. She wouldn't flirt back and if she did. It's over." Serina said.

'What the hell does she mean?' Minami thought.

[ At Umi and Eli ]

Eli was cooking without her knowing that Umi is behind her, staring at her. Umi quietly walked towards Eli and back hugged her.

"Seri-- Umi??" Eli asked.

"Eli... You wouldn't mind playing for a little bit right?" Umi asked. Eli looked at Umi curiously.

"What are you doing?" Eli asked.

"I want you... Just for today please..." Umi said. Eli bit her lip and closed her eyes.

'I'm sorry, Serina... I'm so sorry...' Eli thought and then all of a sudden she kissed Umi. Umi iust kissed back. They didn't knew that Serina was behind them, leaning her back on the wall with her arms crossed, her bangs covering her eyes, and obviously sad and angry.

"I thought it was nothing? I didn't know you were serious about the question back there, Eli. Do you... Really wanna break up? Are you cheating on me? You're really confusing me..."