The IHOP

One day worth mentioning part 2, Granny JoJo brought her kids to IHOP because she ran out of cookie jars. Don't question logic. Anyways, she was eating her chocolate chip pancakes when someone knocked her out with a chainsaw. Someone picked her up and carried her out of the place. Jak and Elliotte followed since they couldn't pay for their food. They followed the person carrying Granny JoJo back to their house. Strange. Who cares? Anyways, they saw her in their basement tied up. They saw the person who knocked her out and "kidnapped" her. It was the fairy from last chapter. "Wasn't he sacrificed to Satan?" Jak asked Elliotte. He shrugged in response. They continued watching. Granny JoJo woke up and was screeching. The fairy took Granny JoJo's potion from her pocket, cause why not, and smashed it on her head. There was a purple and glittery explosion. When the explosion dust cleared, Granny JoJo looked like a ten-year old. The fairy looked surprised. He wrote down something on a paper. Granny JoJo squealed. The kids didn't know why. After the squeal, the fairy left. Later that night, the grandchildren went to see what made her happy. It said, "My name is Kingggg and here's my number: 1800-you_suck. Call!😋" That's it.

THE END
If you were confused, Granny JoJo went to IHOP, got kidnapped, turned young, and got another date with the fairy from the last chapter named Kingggg. That's all.