Chapter 2

Hey guys. New chapter! Sorry I didn't update sooner. I would've but I needed to finish typing the next one. Don't ask. Also I was also very busy with camps and family stuff. So yeah. No song in this one, but in Chapter 3 there will be so prepare yourself.  Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby drives Zach to school, as he still goes to the middle school and she goes to the high school.

"Bye Abbs!" Zach calls out before as he starts walking into his school.

Abby drives away off to her school. Parks her car in the parking lot and walks in. All of a sudden she is surrounded by 2 people. Her friends Tessa Blackburn and Kristen Wallace.

"Hey girl!" Kristen calls out. (She's your somewhat stereotypical girl nothing like Abigail)

"Oh my god, did you not have the time to do your makeup today? You look dead." she gasps and starts dragging Abby to the bathroom as Tessa follows behind.

"So what happened to you?" Tessa asked her as Kirsten starts getting out her makeup.

"I didn't sleep very much last night. I'm was kept awake by nightmares." she replied before Kirsten started apply foundation/concealer.

"Dude, you need sleep. You should tell someone that could help you." Tessa said seeming very concerned for her well being.

"Like I said to my family, I'll just deal with it myself."

"You're not gonna get any better keeping it to yourself. Tell somebody." Tessa replied sternly.

"Wait, what are we talking about?" Kirsten asked looking up from her "masterpiece" (Abby's makeup).

"We're talking 'bout how Abbs here, has been having bad insomnia lately and needs to tell someone about it." Tessa kind of snapped at her for not paying attention.

"Oh, Abby has insomnia? I didn't know." Her innocent self said looking confused.

"No shit, Sherlock. Why do you think I look dead all the time? Why do you think you are always dragging me to the bathroom to do my makeup?" Abby snaps at her a bit sarcastically.

"I'm sorry for not knowing about these things." she snapped back. Abby and Tessa roll their eyes at her as Kirsten walks out of the bathroom.

"Jeez, she needs to calm her tits." Tessa said looking back at Abby.

"I know right. I mean she's just been bouncing off the walls lately. While she gets more bubbly, my problems get worse." Abby replied.

"Well, have you noticed how more people are attracted to her and are taking her away from us?" Tessa asks. Abby nods.

"It's probably because I'm are weird and they don't want her hanging out with a freak like me." Abby answers.

"You're not a freak."

"That's your opinion. Bet others think I am. I'm always out of it and am in my own little world."

They leave the bathroom as soon as the first bell rings to tell people to start making there way to class. Tessa, Kristen, and Abby all have first hour together, so it would be fairly awkward.

~~~time skip to end of the school day~~~

Kirsten ignored Abby and Tessa throughout the entire school day. Both Tessa and Abby want to talk to her before she leaves so they look around the school for her. They catch her right before she gets into her car to leave.

"Kirsten! Wait!" Abby yelled to her. "We want to talk to you!"

"Why?! Are you finally telling me what's wrong?" She snaps at her.

"We will, but after we are asking you a few questions." Tessa said.

"Fine."

"Ok, well, just recently I've been struggling really bad with my depression and anxiety. And since it has been getting worse it has been turning me into an insomniac. I haven't been sleeping at all. Which is why I always look dead. Also why I'm so out of it." Abby explains everything trying to stay calm.

"Oh, I understand now. I'm so sorry for freaking on you." Kirsten apologizes to Abby and Tessa.

"Ok, our turn." Tessa said.

"Why didn't you ask what was going on before running out of the room?" Abby asks.

"Um, I don't know." Kirsten lies. She's a horrible liar and Abby and Tessa knew it.

"Why are you lying?" Tessa asks.

"I-I'm not. I honestly don't know." Lies again.

"We want the truth." Abby says.

"Ok, the popular girls have been wanting to hang out with me and told me to meet up with them this morning. I said I would. Then forgetting about it this morning, when I went storming off because you were keeping me in the dark was also partly because I was late. When I got there they asked me why I was late and I replied with 'I was hanging out with Abby and Tessa.' and they looked at me and laughed. Once their laughing fit was over they asked me why I was hanging out with them. I told them because you are my friends. The 'leader', Stephanie, told me not to hang out with you guys. They called you a freak" Kirsten said turning to Abby. "And you a gothic no-it-all." She continued turning to Tessa.

"Kirsten, we are your friends, we trust you with our secrets. We need your joyfulness." Tessa said. Abby just nodded along with what Tessa said.

"Thanks, Tess. Thanks, Abbs." Kirsten said looking down. Tessa and Abby nod.

"Well, I should get going. My parents are going to kill me if I'm late getting home." Kirsten says looking up and getting into her car. She drives away leaving the other two standing there.

"I should go too, I need to go pick up Zach." Abby said walking away from Tessa.

"Ok, bye!" Tessa waves to Abby as she walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so how'd you like the chapter! I hope you like it. Well while you're here, you should check out my other books on here. Well you don't have to if you don't want to. But it would be nice. So yeah. Um..............bye.